Cut your losses - Page 287
Page 287 of 299 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 2988

Thread: Cut your losses

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50

Cut your losses

I believe that many traders will be wondering why some traders are successful, and while many are failing. It is true that more than 95% of traders are losing their money, while fragment less than 5% are adding more profits every time in the market. It has always being like that, and it will continue if traders do not take action.

The first thing to do if you want success is to have a preserving ways of the account. If the trading account is actively preserved, then I believe that you have a better opportunity and trading shots next time you trade. This is the main reason for the success of some traders, SURVIVAL!

CUTTING YOUR LOSSES: Almost all the traders I have known that fails in this market are having a trading system that is more than 75% winning. It means that they lose all their accounts, that is why they do not have the privilege to continue the task/challenge in the market any further.

And the only way to stop this is to limit the way you are losing in the market. If you can adopt the tight stop loss usage (By tight stop loss, I means having a stop loss of nothing more than 10-30pips) depending on the trading system you are using). This means that the account will be active all the time, and you will be active when there are opportunities that will favour you comes.

In other words, always place your stop loss, and let it be tight. Never allow your account to be free to drawdown, this is the way a trader have margin calls and have their accounts stopped at the same time, this is a careless act is the stop loss is more. And if the account is preserved, you will have success with time. HAPPY TRADING!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 102
    Given: 58
    Losses are always what we can face in this business and I would appreciate the fact that traders seek me and on cutting these loss. This will be helpful and this will give them the very chance to maintain good profitable trading with this market. Loss management is always a good one and traders that would surely understand the need to manage loss will really get to enjoy what this trade can offer for them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 61
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    Losses are always what we can face in this business and I would appreciate the fact that traders seek me and on cutting these loss. This will be helpful and this will give them the very chance to maintain good profitable trading with this market. Loss management is always a good one and traders that would surely understand the need to manage loss will really get to enjoy what this trade can offer for them.
    Traders should be prepared at all time, they can incur loss, that is why we should never be leaving our trading account unprotected, this might ruin the whole trading account. Also, the risk we are taking has to be reduced, or at least be ready to trade more than 5 time before we will lose the whole money in our account, that is how the use of the stop loss or manual cutting of losses could be effective. Not that we will cut losses when the account almost hit margin call.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 218
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    Traders should be prepared at all time, they can incur loss, that is why we should never be leaving our trading account unprotected, this might ruin the whole trading account. Also, the risk we are taking has to be reduced, or at least be ready to trade more than 5 time before we will lose the whole money in our account, that is how the use of the stop loss or manual cutting of losses could be effective. Not that we will cut losses when the account almost hit margin call.
    Oh really ? Five times, this is a gamble, you must be able to trade at least 100 or 200 times before you lose all your balance
    Let's say your account balance is $ 100. If you risk 1 percent of your account balance each time, you can trade 100 times and lose all these times until you lose all your account balance.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 115
    Given: 63
    The right thing for every reasonable trader in forex is to work on cutting their loss. This is the best way good management will be felt as we still have the very capital to take up new trading opportunities. Cutting of loss is a good one and we should think on making sure we risk only what we can afford to loose. This way we could have the means to trade better chances and see we can sure get to make profits when we open a good trading position.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 52
    Losses has to be controlled, without that being done, then a lot more will be incurred. It is appropriate a trader knowing that they can't escape losses and so the best thing we could do is have a means to control it and then accept the possible losses that we could get. I get to know how to control the losses because I now can control my emotions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 39
    we don't fight for survival,we fight for success.because when you say fighting for survival traders it mean traders just struggle to preserve their trading account and not to be winners in the market.there are lesser successful traders in the market than loser because loser lack something they think doesn't really matter which is discipline and until they posses it the success rate will still remain at 5%.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    sorry what do you mean by traders seek you?do you give a special education on cutting loses or information on how to avoid loses.Forex trading have always been risky that's why we need to manage our risk and prepare for the loses at anytime.i use to think there are good trades that doesn't fail thereby risking way too much but i was wrong and i got to understand that nothing in the market is certain.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 17
    If we are very much interested to make profits from forex, I think it's high time we know why cutting loss is very important in forex. If loss will be managed, am sure there is more to enjoy in this trade. Good traders would always work on their chances to improve in forex and they would look forward to cut their loss and see they can make good profits in the very process that matters. Cutting your loss should be the right thing to be working on forex while we project the need to target our profits from this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    the reason is very simple there are less profitable traders than traders that lose money because every only few traders in the market really learnt and master their trading strategy.not many traders in the market have the patient successful traders have to learn and master their strategy that's why the percentage remains as low as that and until traders make out time for learning and understanding their strategy on demo account it will remain the way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    Losses has to be controlled, without that being done, then a lot more will be incurred. It is appropriate a trader knowing that they can't escape losses and so the best thing we could do is have a means to control it and then accept the possible losses that we could get. I get to know how to control the losses because I now can control my emotions.
    The market may make one to lose every capital in his account if the account is not properly monitored. For this reason, we have to be cutting our losses, the losses that are not cut well are the losses that will build up to the point that it will bring out margin call in the account of that trader. Stop loss is good for this purpose, and it should be done with careful analysis before mounting it.

Not allowed!

Page 287 of 299 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297 ... LastLast