Results 3,261 to 3,267 of 3267

Thread: Cut your losses

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50

Cut your losses

I believe that many traders will be wondering why some traders are successful, and while many are failing. It is true that more than 95% of traders are losing their money, while fragment less than 5% are adding more profits every time in the market. It has always being like that, and it will continue if traders do not take action.

The first thing to do if you want success is to have a preserving ways of the account. If the trading account is actively preserved, then I believe that you have a better opportunity and trading shots next time you trade. This is the main reason for the success of some traders, SURVIVAL!

CUTTING YOUR LOSSES: Almost all the traders I have known that fails in this market are having a trading system that is more than 75% winning. It means that they lose all their accounts, that is why they do not have the privilege to continue the task/challenge in the market any further.

And the only way to stop this is to limit the way you are losing in the market. If you can adopt the tight stop loss usage (By tight stop loss, I means having a stop loss of nothing more than 10-30pips) depending on the trading system you are using). This means that the account will be active all the time, and you will be active when there are opportunities that will favour you comes.

In other words, always place your stop loss, and let it be tight. Never allow your account to be free to drawdown, this is the way a trader have margin calls and have their accounts stopped at the same time, this is a careless act is the stop loss is more. And if the account is preserved, you will have success with time. HAPPY TRADING!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    It's very important that we understand the best way to cut loss and try as much as possible to work on the very way to improve in this business. Loss management is something we must be very prepared for and we should do everything it will take to see that we can deal with it. By limiting loss we can have the possibilities to earn here and we can have a great advantage to build a profitable goals. Cutting loss is important and its sure one way for us to build a promising trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Tonycee, we can cut losses we can use management but its nothing without proper learning, so i recommend you to do some demo , i recommend you to do some proper learning first, demo is the only way for us, if we have demo we can do best but if we do not have demo we can not survive, so learn trade and do as much as you can, losses can be learning way if we give them time and attention both

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    This should be the right thing we should think about doing in this very market. Cut your loss because this is eventually going to help see that we can achieve some winning trades from this business. If we can manage loss and increase our very capital to trade, we can have a huge chance of earning good profits from forex. Loss must be minimized and with good means of risking what we can afford, we can be able to deal with risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    This should be the right thing we should think about doing in this very market. Cut your loss because this is eventually going to help see that we can achieve some winning trades from this business. If we can manage loss and increase our very capital to trade, we can have a huge chance of earning good profits from forex. Loss must be minimized and with good means of risking what we can afford, we can be able to deal with risk.
    From the onset , as long as I have made my analysis. I do know that the next thing is to use my risk management, that means setting the stoploss, so that when things don't move as I expected, then I will have my stoploss close the trade for me. That is how the market works for me, so, when we leave it and don't set the stoploss, then I think we are not doing the right thing, we should be able to set the stoploss and have it secure our account for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 72
    This should be the plan and this should be what we should have hope for. We can know how to cut this loss and increase our way to which we can earn from this business. Loss management is helpful and this is surely going to give us the chance to build a profitable trade. Learning to cut loss is very important and this will go as well to help us protect our capital from unnecessary loss that would come in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    What benefit does it make targeting huge and easily loosing up your investment in no very time. We must learn to cut loss and we must surely take the best chance to build a strong system that would work for us. Cut your loss because if you can manage loss you will have a possible chance to keep earning. If you want to succeed, have a plan here and do everything that will lead you to achieve more of success. Cut your loss because it's will sure give you the opportunity to manage risk always. Loss management is always good and it surely going to give us the advantage to trade when an opportunity comes up.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    What benefit does it make targeting huge and easily loosing up your investment in no very time.
    when we are losing big part it means we are doing nothing good, i prefer to use some proper management for avoiding big loss, because when we are doing big risks trade we can lose here, in real trading we behave like demo some time so its wrong, on demo we have virtual money but on real we have real money so never do mistakes and if you do learn from it it will make you more expert and good in trading

Not allowed!

Page 327 of 327 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327