Cut your losses - Page 3
Page 3 of 328 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Cut your losses

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50

Cut your losses

I believe that many traders will be wondering why some traders are successful, and while many are failing. It is true that more than 95% of traders are losing their money, while fragment less than 5% are adding more profits every time in the market. It has always being like that, and it will continue if traders do not take action.

The first thing to do if you want success is to have a preserving ways of the account. If the trading account is actively preserved, then I believe that you have a better opportunity and trading shots next time you trade. This is the main reason for the success of some traders, SURVIVAL!

CUTTING YOUR LOSSES: Almost all the traders I have known that fails in this market are having a trading system that is more than 75% winning. It means that they lose all their accounts, that is why they do not have the privilege to continue the task/challenge in the market any further.

And the only way to stop this is to limit the way you are losing in the market. If you can adopt the tight stop loss usage (By tight stop loss, I means having a stop loss of nothing more than 10-30pips) depending on the trading system you are using). This means that the account will be active all the time, and you will be active when there are opportunities that will favour you comes.

In other words, always place your stop loss, and let it be tight. Never allow your account to be free to drawdown, this is the way a trader have margin calls and have their accounts stopped at the same time, this is a careless act is the stop loss is more. And if the account is preserved, you will have success with time. HAPPY TRADING!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    If you want to learn from loses then you will need to learn how to control your emotions, because whenever you face loses then the first thing that you face is your emotion, you get angry, you feel too much frustration, you feel tiredness and you think how to cover the loss immediately, so if you don't have these emotions in your mind then you will understand the reasons behind the loses.
    I think i can't move stop loss from my trade if i see more pips in my trade.It happens most of time that we set stop loss in a very short pips 50 but market goes more pips against our trade.We should be careful about it. I have used mainly two type of analysis that one is fundamental analysis and another is technical analysis. In my view technical analysis is most effective than the fundamental analysis cause technical analysis provide us the predict ability of price action of trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    I think i can't move stop loss from my trade if i see more pips in my trade.It happens most of time that we set stop loss in a very short pips 50 but market goes more pips against our trade.We should be careful about it. I have used mainly two type of analysis that one is fundamental analysis and another is technical analysis. In my view technical analysis is most effective than the fundamental analysis cause technical analysis provide us the predict ability of price action of trading.
    If you don't want to use trailing stop then it is better for you to move the stop loss on breakeven, because if you do that then you will be on least risk, you will be able to get as much pips as you want to, but remember, market may reverse any time, so if the market will reverse and come into negative then what will you do in that situation? so use trailing stop or breakeven.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    If you don't want to use trailing stop then it is better for you to move the stop loss on breakeven, because if you do that then you will be on least risk, you will be able to get as much pips as you want to, but remember, market may reverse any time, so if the market will reverse and come into negative then what will you do in that situation? so use trailing stop or breakeven.
    trailing stop just walk in metatrader4 that always connect, I can not always be in front of a computer that always connect, so I prefer to use a stop loss. it is very helpful if my analysis is wrong. I am not going to get a big loss for putting a stop loss. I also always put take profit, I never use a trailing stop, I will consider in the future trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    If anybody will not try to use stop loss in forex then he will be in danger always here I think most of all trader's always get emotional after loosing some money its not a good way to carry on this business losses are same like our profits we have to use strict stop loss always which will give us less loss in forex we can't ignore our losses here

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    trailing stop just walk in metatrader4 that always connect, I can not always be in front of a computer that always connect, so I prefer to use a stop loss. it is very helpful if my analysis is wrong. I am not going to get a big loss for putting a stop loss. I also always put take profit, I never use a trailing stop, I will consider in the future trading
    It is right mate that trailing stop is useful at that time when you are online, if you are not online then trailing stop will not work, I think it is best and suitable for those who do short term trading, because at that time they are on screen and they see the market movement, so in running market trailing stop is best, but sometimes it doesn't work when market is moving fast.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    It is right mate that trailing stop is useful at that time when you are online, if you are not online then trailing stop will not work, I think it is best and suitable for those who do short term trading, because at that time they are on screen and they see the market movement, so in running market trailing stop is best, but sometimes it doesn't work when market is moving fast.
    I trade using intraday style, and do not use a trailing stop. I use the take profit and stop loss. You should undergo losses first of all and you will become successful afterwards. Loss in forex is really very important. A good trader learns a lot from the loss we makes. A trader should always find his mistakes and try to minimize it in next trade. Stopping loss and minimizing your mistakes are a key for success in forex trade. Try to work hard on your plans and look for profits.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Every trader like his own trading system in forex I think we all should use our own trading method I can understand that many not like trailing stop and many not like to use stop loss or take profit but if anybody making since many year's with his own trading system then for sure he should carry on with it in forex

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I trade using intraday style, and do not use a trailing stop. I use the take profit and stop loss. You should undergo losses first of all and you will become successful afterwards. Loss in forex is really very important. A good trader learns a lot from the loss we makes. A trader should always find his mistakes and try to minimize it in next trade. Stopping loss and minimizing your mistakes are a key for success in forex trade. Try to work hard on your plans and look for profits.
    Brother, it is not necessary to use trailing stop in your trades, you can use it when you are not sure about market direction, especially when you are doing scalping and short term, it will secure the profits and capital too, but if you are doing intraday then it is not necessary to use trailing stop, because you will not be able to remain in front of the computer, the whole day.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    with cut loss because traders are not concerned with their risk management which are usually doing this trade with doubt and have a dilemma in setting cut loss in trade because it was already lost so much in the trade without considering the risk management before opening a trading position

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    We should have a very good ability to control our money management and risk management in forex there are many trader's who just want to make money in forex they don't focus much on proper discipline in trading I think we should high risky trading and should be happy with less risky trading system

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 328 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast