Cut your losses - Page 3
Page 3 of 328 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 3271

Thread: Cut your losses

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    If you want to learn from loses then you will need to learn how to control your emotions, because whenever you face loses then the first thing that you face is your emotion, you get angry, you feel too much frustration, you feel tiredness and you think how to cover the loss immediately, so if you don't have these emotions in your mind then you will understand the reasons behind the loses.
    I think i can't move stop loss from my trade if i see more pips in my trade.It happens most of time that we set stop loss in a very short pips 50 but market goes more pips against our trade.We should be careful about it. I have used mainly two type of analysis that one is fundamental analysis and another is technical analysis. In my view technical analysis is most effective than the fundamental analysis cause technical analysis provide us the predict ability of price action of trading.

  2. #22
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    forex
    Posts
    656
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    I think i can't move stop loss from my trade if i see more pips in my trade.It happens most of time that we set stop loss in a very short pips 50 but market goes more pips against our trade.We should be careful about it. I have used mainly two type of analysis that one is fundamental analysis and another is technical analysis. In my view technical analysis is most effective than the fundamental analysis cause technical analysis provide us the predict ability of price action of trading.
    If you don't want to use trailing stop then it is better for you to move the stop loss on breakeven, because if you do that then you will be on least risk, you will be able to get as much pips as you want to, but remember, market may reverse any time, so if the market will reverse and come into negative then what will you do in that situation? so use trailing stop or breakeven.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    If you don't want to use trailing stop then it is better for you to move the stop loss on breakeven, because if you do that then you will be on least risk, you will be able to get as much pips as you want to, but remember, market may reverse any time, so if the market will reverse and come into negative then what will you do in that situation? so use trailing stop or breakeven.
    trailing stop just walk in metatrader4 that always connect, I can not always be in front of a computer that always connect, so I prefer to use a stop loss. it is very helpful if my analysis is wrong. I am not going to get a big loss for putting a stop loss. I also always put take profit, I never use a trailing stop, I will consider in the future trading

  4. #24
    If anybody will not try to use stop loss in forex then he will be in danger always here I think most of all trader's always get emotional after loosing some money its not a good way to carry on this business losses are same like our profits we have to use strict stop loss always which will give us less loss in forex we can't ignore our losses here

  5. #25
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    forex
    Posts
    656
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    trailing stop just walk in metatrader4 that always connect, I can not always be in front of a computer that always connect, so I prefer to use a stop loss. it is very helpful if my analysis is wrong. I am not going to get a big loss for putting a stop loss. I also always put take profit, I never use a trailing stop, I will consider in the future trading
    It is right mate that trailing stop is useful at that time when you are online, if you are not online then trailing stop will not work, I think it is best and suitable for those who do short term trading, because at that time they are on screen and they see the market movement, so in running market trailing stop is best, but sometimes it doesn't work when market is moving fast.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    It is right mate that trailing stop is useful at that time when you are online, if you are not online then trailing stop will not work, I think it is best and suitable for those who do short term trading, because at that time they are on screen and they see the market movement, so in running market trailing stop is best, but sometimes it doesn't work when market is moving fast.
    I trade using intraday style, and do not use a trailing stop. I use the take profit and stop loss. You should undergo losses first of all and you will become successful afterwards. Loss in forex is really very important. A good trader learns a lot from the loss we makes. A trader should always find his mistakes and try to minimize it in next trade. Stopping loss and minimizing your mistakes are a key for success in forex trade. Try to work hard on your plans and look for profits.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Every trader like his own trading system in forex I think we all should use our own trading method I can understand that many not like trailing stop and many not like to use stop loss or take profit but if anybody making since many year's with his own trading system then for sure he should carry on with it in forex

  8. #28
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    forex
    Posts
    656
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    I trade using intraday style, and do not use a trailing stop. I use the take profit and stop loss. You should undergo losses first of all and you will become successful afterwards. Loss in forex is really very important. A good trader learns a lot from the loss we makes. A trader should always find his mistakes and try to minimize it in next trade. Stopping loss and minimizing your mistakes are a key for success in forex trade. Try to work hard on your plans and look for profits.
    Brother, it is not necessary to use trailing stop in your trades, you can use it when you are not sure about market direction, especially when you are doing scalping and short term, it will secure the profits and capital too, but if you are doing intraday then it is not necessary to use trailing stop, because you will not be able to remain in front of the computer, the whole day.

  9. #29
    with cut loss because traders are not concerned with their risk management which are usually doing this trade with doubt and have a dilemma in setting cut loss in trade because it was already lost so much in the trade without considering the risk management before opening a trading position

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,370
    We should have a very good ability to control our money management and risk management in forex there are many trader's who just want to make money in forex they don't focus much on proper discipline in trading I think we should high risky trading and should be happy with less risky trading system

Page 3 of 328 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •