Experiences on Forex
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Experiences on Forex

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Experiences on Forex

I am a newbie in Forex Market. I have been learned a lot from Forex Market in a certain period. Many things and rules are attracted me. I trading on a Demo account right now and earning a lot. Ha ha ... but all are digital money not real.

I enjoying a lot on trading and make money online everyday. Earnings a lot from Forex and doing continue.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by NasirMBA View Post
    I am a newbie in Forex Market. I have been learned a lot from Forex Market in a certain period. Many things and rules are attracted me. I trading on a Demo account right now and earning a lot. Ha ha ... but all are digital money not real.

I enjoying a lot on trading and make money online everyday. Earnings a lot from Forex and doing continue.
    if indeed you are serious in this business then I am sure you have to be better in the trade and are able to make a lot of training in this trade, although this time you are in the trade with a demo account, but it has been very good to make you able to work with more preparation in this business with a lot of preparation so then this will make you will be much better

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    I agree with COMANG, you do not need to be ashamed to use a demo account, do not feel bored while practicing in a demo account, it is good for you, do not be in a hurry to start trading in a real account, but once in a while you can try to trade on cent account, or you can using bonus of this forum. I say like this because I was the one who uses the wrong way when starting this business, I honestly do not practice on a demo account.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    I agree with COMANG, you do not need to be ashamed to use a demo account, do not feel bored while practicing in a demo account, it is good for you, do not be in a hurry to start trading in a real account, but once in a while you can try to trade on cent account, or you can using bonus of this forum. I say like this because I was the one who uses the wrong way when starting this business, I honestly do not practice on a demo account.
    Either in forex trading that has direct access to the market, or the binary option, the demo is still the virtual means for you to have the right clue and knowledge about what they are doing there. I think there is nothing to be ashamed of in this illustration, it will only make you to have your plan and management.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Experience is the best key to become successful there is nothing very easy at all to get in forex we can't become a pro trader only within few days we have to give many years to this market and only after that this market will also give us good result we can't think about to make huge money only short term time period

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Experience is the best key to become successful there is nothing very easy at all to get in forex we can't become a pro trader only within few days we have to give many years to this market and only after that this market will also give us good result we can't think about to make huge money only short term time period
    it is true, good knowledge and good skills will we have after we spend a lot of time in experience, we can not success only rely on the theory without practice, because in reality we need to learn from our experience, there are many lessons that we can get from our experience, especially from bad experiences or our failure, we can evaluate every mistake that we did in our failures.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by NasirMBA View Post

Glad to see your enthusiasm in demo trading. If you able to do good in demo, then you can able to do better in real trading also. Forex trading is such a trading system where we need to study on forex on continuous basis; we need to study until we involve with this trading system. This is very appropriate in forex trade that forex trading needs good knowledge. "Knowledge is power" it is appropriate in forex trading. The more we are able to become skilled, the more way of earning profit will come closer to us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    experience is important in forex trading if we work in forex trading without experience we can not make our trading better and we lose in forex market so it is must for us we must having experience and we use our skills in forex trading then our trades give us profit

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    we need to have ,more and more experience in order to get success in this business. experience is the most important thing here without which we cannot get success in this business. because if we do not have experience then we do not know how to trade here. so we must practice more in demo and get experienced.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3
    the most important thing to trader here perfectly is our experiences. without experience it is almost impossible to get success in forex trading business. we must gain more of this experience by practicing more in demo account and by trading more in real account.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast