Price action basics. Part 1 - Page 5
Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Price action basics. Part 1

I really like your efforts VALUE TRADER. You are doing a great job.
    All newbies here should start from this thread "PRICE ACTION BASICS part 1 and then go to , part2 , then part 3 , then part 4 , and part 5 .

I would also like to add that price action not only works in forex pairs, but it also works in commodities, and stocks as well :)

Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    All newbies here should start from this thread "PRICE ACTION BASICS part 1 and then go to , part2 , then part 3 , then part 4 , and part 5 .

I would also like to add that price action not only works in forex pairs, but it also works in commodities, and stocks as well :)
    Yup basically price action is applied to all items of value, actually ... quality of price action is based on how much a trader to understand the essence of the market and trading. But for beginners course price action is confusing, so take the experience to be able to easily understand this technique.

Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post

Of course, price action works everywhere, yet every market has its features.

For example, there is significant difference between Forex (Futures) and Stocks or Bonds. Stocks and Bonds have limited quantity while derivatives (Forex has also derivative markets - so "tail wags the dog there") can be traded without any limits. It makes difference - short sellers on derivatives have much more freedom to trade shorts and market is being havily manipulated there.

i think price action is about chart and candlestick pattern. To be honest, i dont really know about the theory inside them. But i will stay here to keep reading to improve my knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Grandhis View Post
    i think price action is about chart and candlestick pattern. To be honest, i dont really know about the theory inside them. But i will stay here to keep reading to improve my knowledge
    From my knowledge price action is not only about candlestick pattern, but we can use support and resistent, use trendline and others also. Price action means use the price to make analysis, then we dont use any indicator anymore, but use the price as the main signal. we can see the price overbough or oversold using the price movement only

Sometimes i believe, the price action has more importance than fundamental analysis. Because in smaller time frames, we can look for price action just before 5-15 mins before the news, look for some price action patterns and you will succeed and make profits for around 90-95% of the time especially in the 1 min chart just after the news release or check the 1min or 5 min or 15 mins chart just before the news and look for price action.

i think we need to trade in D1 time frame. If we can trade from the proper support and resistance level so we will be able to earn a lot of money. It is long trade so we can place our order with poor lot but we can get huge profit from any market. We need to place order with the best calculation.

Right now i am trading mostly major pairs only because they are reliable. And frankly speaking, i am just applying price action strategy on them on charts whose time frames are from m15, m30, hourly1, 4hours, daily chart and weekly chart.
    I dont trade on weekly charts because they require high stop loss . But i watch it for candlestick patterns and other formations which helps me in determining the trade.

So far not even know what this method of trading I think it's a new way of trading and I think that the Americans are devised this method which is part of the classical analysis in determining subsidies and resistors on what I think but I do not I know so far

we have to trade with trend movement so it is necessary to understand basic of trading. If we trade in Forex trading. It is necessary to observe all point of Price vibration. And we get good and basic knowledge then we can easily earn good money. And we will be able to predict and analysis.

Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast