Price action basics. Part 1 - Page 2
Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Price action basics. Part 1

Trader
    Great article. Some say that to be successful in trading you need to work both your fingers bleed, or bleed to study both eyes. :) In fact, understanding and consequent starting out in the market seems to be more likely for those who did a little of each. Although some say that the price behavior tends to repeat past actions, only understanding of what moves can give clear idea of ​​its likely path.

Stop cutting and sticking community records trying to develop a line. This is more frustrating than a type correspondence. We all know it's a message job so just remove publish and shift on. If you really have something to discuss share it for 100 % free, display us how much you really know. Because it seems if you really run a finance and handle a group why spend your efforts and effort educating on the internet, when you should be self care new investors in individual for your finance or group. Not trying to get some earnings from promoting on the internet lessons.

You know why i love price action?
    Because even news results favours the price action 80-90% of the time. So because of this strategy, i am not afraid of news at all , no matter the impact is very very high. This is the best strategy one could learn. I would recommend everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    You know why i love price action?
    Because even news results favours the price action 80-90% of the time. So because of this strategy, i am not afraid of news at all , no matter the impact is very very high. This is the best strategy one could learn. I would recommend everyone.
    But it must also follow the news very well and the work of all the arrangements when the issuance News strong market for it to move the market fast motion for 10 minutes more than 60 points in one direction so it must caution them too much and focus on them at all times as I do with it

Well, i believe that many people will get confused about what action they need to take. As you can see, sometimes there are people that can't make a decision and there will be time when we need to enter the market after a jump. But some trader didn't know what is the difference between the fake breakout and the real one because we need the news information in order to learn more about this one.

Trader
    It is prudent to use indicators combined with other analyzes, such as areas of support and resistance, economic releases that will bring to market volatility, time of day, among others. Best of all is what really works for you. Like all important things in life has its degree of difficulty, hardly money comes before overcoming some obstacles, such as the development of skills and enough time to reach them.

Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Well, i believe that many people will get confused about what action they need to take. As you can see, sometimes there are people that can't make a decision and there will be time when we need to enter the market after a jump. But some trader didn't know what is the difference between the fake breakout and the real one because we need the news information in order to learn more about this one.
    Of course, there are many people who are confused in making decisions, it is a natural thing, especially if we get a big loss, it will make us lose confidence. Risk management is the proper solution to minimize any doubt to take decisions, psychologically, risk management will make us comfortable in the trade without worrying about losing all balance in the account.

Trader
    Some say that markets are driven by algorithms and more than 80% of the operations are automated. Although in their codes are usually considered components of human psychology, as there are mechanical operations the excitement factor. This is a detail that you need to consider when evaluating when it is time that the rules used to enter the market are met, as it can cause false movements that become traps as retail merchants. It is a prudent trading style in which the psychological pressure is minimized.

Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Of course, there are many people who are confused in making decisions, it is a natural thing, especially if we get a big loss, it will make us lose confidence. Risk management is the proper solution to minimize any doubt to take decisions, psychologically, risk management will make us comfortable in the trade without worrying about losing all balance in the account.
    Incurring a big loss in Forex is very annoying and this is why a trader should protect his capital while trading Forex. Many traders risk their entire capital at a time to earn huge profits and when they blow their accounts they find themselves in financial problems.

Price action is very important for trader and if trader learn this price action then they can also learn with this. I think knowledge is very important for every trader. If trader have very good trading skill then they can easily do well in this business. So i think it is very important for every trader to make themselves prepare.

Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast