"Zen masters" of trading - Page 43
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243

Thread: "Zen masters" of trading

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Lack of knowledge is a common problem for trader's buy yeah mate this can be improve by learning well from our losses, We have a lot of time to improve ourself and there is no need of quick action, we should do trade with proper analysis and correction. Trader who will get a long term experience here he will surely able to know the top money making ways for him.
    It is not always about the knowledge my friend, traders who are even knowledgeable are losing in the market. And if I may ask you, do you think any trader is present in this market without learning? I do not think so. But the right thing is the way the trader will use what they know to their advantage in the market. That is what many traders lack.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    it is possible to make success in any business when you have the money and the knowledge of the business. the advantage i know in forex is the big money we can get with the small money we have. and traders should try not to do it with greed and emotion that will make them lose.
    We have to stop our greed and emotion in trading, there is no doubt in it that if you are working nicely then for sure one day it will come when you will able to make good amount of profit within any kind of capital. Low amount of capital can be converted in big amount of money, and I have seen a lot of people like this who have done this in forex.

Trading is a voyage that can endure forever. While 'buying low, and selling high,' may sound basic enough; in reality, productive trading is extensively more troublesome than simply buying when price goes down, or selling when price moves higher. A trader's Forex training can navigate an assortment of economic situations and trading styles.

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243