Page 1 of 60 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you trading your plan?

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50

Are you trading your plan?

It is true that there are over 95% traders losing their money in the market, and I could tell you precisely that not all of them are actually a bad trader. Most of them have good trading strategies and skills. But still, they fail in the market. It is mainly about how traders are trying to utilize the plans they have in the market, and how effective the plans are; that will bring success to such traders.

Do having plan is a means of success?: Yes, I could say it times without number, having plans is the means of success in the market, but the issue is that, there are many traders that have plans, but they are not actualizing this plan in the market. When they are off the trading chart, they tend to have a balanced trading psychology and prepare the plans, but when they are with the trading chart, the actual movement of the market makes them forget the pans they have.

How do I fight this?:The only way you could fight this is by having a good trading plan and be sure that this plan is a working one.
    *Then try to have a balanced trading psychology and determination about this without deviation.

*You should be disciplined and never deviate from the trading plans you have. It is true that you will lose in the market, but when you lose, take it as a pride and manage the account further to avoid much losses in the future.

*Avoid trading with emotion, and never risk more than what is in the plan, and exit accordingly too.

If these statement above could be done satisfactorily, forex traders will have a better results. The main problem with traders is that they have good trading plans, but emotion and anxieties does not let them apply this plan to their trading advantage Successfully.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yes sir we need a very good trading plan to get full advantages from foreign exchange market with the use of a proper trading plan we will able to do trade well it will not give us any big problem of emotion, and greed also because we already take precaution for these things in a trading plan we learn everything that we need in trading thanks for this great article sir

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Yes sir we need a very good trading plan to get full advantages from foreign exchange market with the use of a proper trading plan we will able to do trade well it will not give us any big problem of emotion, and greed also because we already take precaution for these things in a trading plan we learn everything that we need in trading thanks for this great article sir
    Probably, this is what I see that is making traders to have issues in the market, this was the reason why I am trilled to write about it. No matter what the traders is doing in the market aside the building of the trading system, traders should have a good trading plans, this is the way to start. And the doing of that plan will actualize success definitely.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is true that there are over 95% traders losing their money in the market, and I could tell you precisely that not all of them are actually a bad trader. Most of them have good trading strategies and skills. But still, they fail in the market. It is mainly about how traders are trying to utilize the plans they have in the market, and how effective the plans are; that will bring success to such traders.

Do having plan is a means of success?: Yes, I could say it times without number, having plans is the means of success in the market, but the issue is that, there are many traders that have plans, but they are not actualizing this plan in the market. When they are off the trading chart, they tend to have a balanced trading psychology and prepare the plans, but when they are with the trading chart, the actual movement of the market makes them forget the pans they have.

How do I fight this?:The only way you could fight this is by having a good trading plan and be sure that this plan is a working one.
    *Then try to have a balanced trading psychology and determination about this without deviation.

*You should be disciplined and never deviate from the trading plans you have. It is true that you will lose in the market, but when you lose, take it as a pride and manage the account further to avoid much losses in the future.

*Avoid trading with emotion, and never risk more than what is in the plan, and exit accordingly too.

If these statement above could be done satisfactorily, forex traders will have a better results. The main problem with traders is that they have good trading plans, but emotion and anxieties does not let them apply this plan to their trading advantage Successfully.
    I never planning my trade, I trade when I'm in good mood. I trade randomly. I trade when I like to trade, but the result is I still struggling trader. I must do better to manage my daily time schedule and understand how to make better trading schedule and trading time table.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Everywhere the need of planning and following it is stressed. I was given their ebook by my forex teacher, to read and study and I must say that it was superb. The courses were made simple from a to z. Personally, I have found many other site that gives detailed explanation of the forex market. Finding informaiton is easy but we have to have the desire to learn

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 100
    Given: 57
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Everywhere the need of planning and following it is stressed. I was given their ebook by my forex teacher, to read and study and I must say that it was superb. The courses were made simple from a to z. Personally, I have found many other site that gives detailed explanation of the forex market. Finding informaiton is easy but we have to have the desire to learn
    Before planning our trades we should plan our investment. money should not remain idle.I think if there is money that is really idle, if it is, that is because the owner is short of ideas. So more important is the investing in our forex knowledge and with that a trader can brace up to create wealth regardless he has little or much.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    I would like to give you my frankly opinion regarding this matter, I know that forex trading is not as much easy as people think about it, that's why I will tell you the truth about myself, I sometimes follow my trading plan and sometimes not, this is because of sudden change in the market movement upon data release or any kind of fluctuation, so if the market is not moving according to my analysis and plan then it is better to change the plan rather than keep doing whatever your plan has.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]Any successful business needs a system and a plan and commitment in the implementation of this plan and the goal of the plan is in line with the position
    Determines the amount of money you
    Here you must know stores or long or short or average rackets even adopted a suitable plan for your abilities and each investment method for trading
    So I agree with you[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Previous to planning the deals we have to plan the investment. cash should not continue being lazy. I think if you find cash that is certainly definitely lazy, if it is, that is certainly for the reason that operator will be lacking concepts. And so a lot more significant will be the committing to the currency trading know-how along with that your investor can certainly support as much as create wealth no matter he has minor or perhaps considerably. thanks

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by geem2000 View Post
    Previous to planning the deals we have to plan the investment. cash should not continue being lazy. I think if you find cash that is certainly definitely lazy, if it is, that is certainly for the reason that operator will be lacking concepts. And so a lot more significant will be the committing to the currency trading know-how along with that your investor can certainly support as much as create wealth no matter he has minor or perhaps considerably. thanks
    when we do trade forex then a plan should we set with our best because after all we as traders must work hard to build a trading plan is better because we have to be aware in this trade without a plan is good then it will not allow us to be able to success but with a good plan then this will be able to successfully develop our trade and will further enable our merchants will be consistent profit

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 60 123451151 ... LastLast