Learning curve - Page 244
Page 244 of 254 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 2539

Thread: Learning curve

Trader
    To be successful, a trader must be able to implement the key elements, which is learned and practiced. Knowing the market well before starting trading is of paramount importance and demo account also helps us to check our skills before entering into real trading. Just take our own idea for building our system and our way of trades in order to entertain this business, never do forex without learning.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Azeem View Post
    To be successful, a trader must be able to implement the key elements, which is learned and practiced. Knowing the market well before starting trading is of paramount importance and demo account also helps us to check our skills before entering into real trading. Just take our own idea for building our system and our way of trades in order to entertain this business, never do forex without learning.
    yes we should implement but before implementation we should sure about them these are real or not, these are working or not, if these are not working we can again recorrect them, for this purpose we can use demo account practice because when we implement demo practice on strategy we can validate it on there, so use it for some time it will clear us what need to change and what need to keep into strategy

Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    yes we should implement but before implementation we should sure about them these are real or not, these are working or not, if these are not working we can again recorrect them, for this purpose we can use demo account practice because when we implement demo practice on strategy we can validate it on there, so use it for some time it will clear us what need to change and what need to keep into strategy
    but without implementation on demo we can not determine its working or not so first we need to implement on demo then we can guess about its working or not. demo is the place where we can make sure about all strategies and can learn all trade there is not any other option. no one want to take risk on real account without gaining experience

The learning curve for many people start with losing because that is how the forex market works, if you don't lose, there is no way you would have enough information and evidence that would make you profitable later, some traders are very sure that they won't lose money, they are overconfidence because they know a little about this market, unfortunately this is the trap which has caught most traders and has made them to remain static in terms of learning curve, we are supposed to move progressively from one stage to another in this curve.

Trader
    Learning is the best way to develop that way one has to be consistent about it. In such a way that the trader know where they are lacking and then also get to know how to improve with their trading skills as well. So, basically, to become profitable trader, the trader needs to really take the learning seriously and each and every time the mistakes and losses has been gotten, evaluation be done.

Trader
    Brain, if we do not take learn as seriously we can lose this is one bigger reality here, when i was trading in startup i really used a way to learn because i was knowing without learning this is not easy to earn or can say its impossible, one of my friend teach me everything so i am really thankful for that thing, newbies mostly lose when they do not have some guidance

From the beginner, to the intermediate and then the professional forex trader, this is the way our learning curve is supposed to be, the beginner is more interested in feeding himself with information that will make him climb up in the ladder to succeed, unfortunately this is not always what is happening to newbies, they are stuck in this stage and many times slide into the struggles zone where they remain for a very long time before they can receive some help that can pull them out.

being a professional is not actually easy when it comes to trading the market,you need to be dedicated to your trading system to learn what actually works and most times its not the strategy you use to trade that becomes the problem but your emotional state which is the most important aspect in trading the market.making profit is not the issues here but making consistent profit is what actually matters.

Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    being a professional is not actually easy when it comes to trading the market,you need to be dedicated to your trading system to learn what actually works and most times its not the strategy you use to trade that becomes the problem but your emotional state which is the most important aspect in trading the market.making profit is not the issues here but making consistent profit is what actually matters.
    Professional trader is expected to earn in the Forex market consistently every month by not facing severe drawdowns on his account. We need to start of with a positive and determined mindset, we should not be overconfidence and have the strength to move on after facing losses. Further everyone have to invest time and efforts in learning to become successful in Forex.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Professional trader is expected to earn in the Forex market consistently every month by not facing severe drawdowns on his account. We need to start of with a positive and determined mindset, we should not be overconfidence and have the strength to move on after facing losses. Further everyone have to invest time and efforts in learning to become successful in Forex.
    yes when i started i was into profit and i think i am good one but that is difference into me and experts. they earn consistently sometime we can earn good also like for month also so luck can work some time but forever experts can earn just. so we need to be an expert then we can earn here. if we learn this as much as we can then i am sure we can become good trader in some time but it not means into some days

Page 244 of 254 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248 ... LastLast