Order your own custom indicators / experts or any idea for codding - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Order your own custom indicators / experts or any idea for codding

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5

Post Order your own custom indicators / experts or any idea for codding

Hi guys,

I make this thread for codding your own strategies that you can't find them any where else.
    But before starting I have some ideas for this thread.
    I will do this for limited time and my reason of doing this work is develop forum's members knowledge, then please observe the rules below :

1- Explain you idea with details and explain that why you want to have this automated Indicator or Expert. (Because we want to help others to get our ideas and develop their strategies.)

2- When you make an order after step 1, Please take screenshots of your charts and if you can write notes on your pictures.

3- If you use any Indicator(s) please upload them in your post.

4- If your idea seems to be a good system or useful thing for trade I will codding that in shortest possible time.

5- If you order an Expert please write this thing carefully :

a) Terms for inter a position (Sell & Buy).
    b) Terms for Stop loss & Take Profit.
    c) Terms for close your order before hit Sl or TP (If you don't have idea for this skip..)
    d) Terms of you system's Money Management (Exp. Fix lotage for each order / Increase lotage with account balance grows / or any other complicated Money Management)

6- Forgive me because of my terrible English. :D

Best Regards
    MDA7

Not allowed!
    Last edited by MDA7; 10-07-2014 at 11:10 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by MDA7 View Post
    Hi Razie,

Your file is compiled version(*.ex4), I need *.mq4 file to Edit that. Do you have that? If you don't have *.mq4 version then I can not do anything.
    But if you know what exactly it do I can rewrite the strategy from beginning.
    yes i agree with you that mq4 file is required for updating or modifying of any script or indicator or expert advisor because its has the codes that form the script and so the programmer can add the modification he wants to the script, it is good to help the others by giving them what they want or help them by modifying what they have and thanks for this help

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by YoyO_o View Post
    I never recommend to use the robot. Because the manually trading is for better and the trader can earn the more money through this system. Through automatic the trader can not earn the such money but it is also useful. The senior and who has good knowledge the prefer to use the manually trading.
    [lang=ar]we have to know that each tool has its advantages and disadvantages and furthermore the robot has advantages we aware of them and undoubtedly they save the time and effort and the most important advantage is that it breaks the barrier of fear of price reflection and emotional decisions so are excellent features for all[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    making of a good indicator or a robot requires a good programming as the indicator or the robot of a good programming will be able to work well and help the trader to make simple and profitable trading and so the trader will be satisfied with the results and will be able to make a consistent profits and makes the trading is less risky.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    There is no compelling reason to depend any sort of robot a considerable lot of my companions are utilizing robots however they are not ready to influence predictable benefit I to figure we can make a decent exchanging investigation by utilizing couple of better exchanging examination like specialized investigation, drift examination, and so on I not recommend any kind of robot exchanging whatsoever

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    The main benefits of using a robot to trade is that it eliminate the emotions out of trading, it will simply follow our own laid down execution rules and will always stick to that, Also robots help you make some trades that are difficult or almost impossible for the human being to do, Robots are available to trade 24 hours, human being cant do that, and also robot can help you make very fast execution.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 12
    When you are perfect on forex, you gain a great deal about forex, but you create your own custom indicators so that you can do more practice and try your best on Forex and earn huge money on Forex with RobForox. Own good experience Work jobs earn you a good success.

Not allowed!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678