Order your own custom indicators / experts or any idea for codding - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Order your own custom indicators / experts or any idea for codding

Hello to MDA7 and to all the participants in this thread. I'm a MT4 programmer too and I started with programming in MQ4 language few years ago. I want to offer You the help, if You need it, if You don't have time or if You want to share the experience which we have in programming. Best regards and I hope that this thread will continue.

Quote Originally Posted by roboza View Post
    Hello to MDA7 and to all the participants in this thread. I'm a MT4 programmer too and I started with programming in MQ4 language few years ago. I want to offer You the help, if You need it, if You don't have time or if You want to share the experience which we have in programming. Best regards and I hope that this thread will continue.
    Dear roboza, ,

As you see the first post's date in this thread is "10-06-2014" and from that time until now I have only a few orders from forum's users. So in this case I don't need any help from other programmer ,

Thanks

Banned
    You don't have in order to rely any type of automatic robot a lot of my personal buddies are utilizing bots however they aren't able to help to make constant revenue i believe we are able to help to make an excellent buying and selling evaluation by utilizing handful of much better buying and selling evaluation such as specialized evaluation, pattern evaluation, and so on. we not really recommend any kind of automatic robot buying and selling whatsoever

I think it has a successful strategy will not share it with anyone until harvested fruit and finds the best of them, and when you will not be able to share it anyone else that uses optimal use, such as the owner of the strategy so it must rely on rolling in the same building strategy

Quote Originally Posted by MDA7 View Post
    Dear roboza, ,

As you see the first post's date in this thread is "10-06-2014" and from that time until now I have only a few orders from forum's users. So in this case I don't need any help from other programmer ,

Thanks
    Yes I see that you only got a few orders. Maybe the members of this forum are not interested to use automated trading system or ea. Just like me now. I just focus to learn trade manually although I have already using a lot of eas in demo account and in real account but I never get success in using any ea. I think better I have to focus to learn a manual trading system rather than using robot trading.

do you work with the round robin ideas on referring chance on opening position with the order?
    as the use should helps as trader to avoid to open of the same position by the times as different signals work on quoting options with each of pairs with the attached ea with the layer.
    the script worth of around $750 not less as per standard of wall street new york broker expense on supporting customs with the manage on analytics.
    please add this feature i hope this one should increasing appreciation with the offers of your meta quotes programming workshop by the future times.

I Do not like to rely on the type of robot, because many traders use robots in the trade, but they are not able to make consistent profits, I think we can make a very good trade analysis using multiple analysis of better trading, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, the analysis is more important than the robot

Mate I keep my trading simple very clean and simple, I am just focusing only on support and resistance points and I am following it more than 4 year's now. I am not getting you fully what you want to explain and ask through your thread, even I have explained about our trading system, Just the magic of technical analysis and my management. I am happy with my performance

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kie202 View Post
    I Do not like to rely on the type of robot, because many traders use robots in the trade, but they are not able to make consistent profits, I think we can make a very good trade analysis using multiple analysis of better trading, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, the analysis is more important than the robot
    We can see good forex robots rarely in the market so you are right sir that most of robot's are not consistent profitable in forex. Its very clear that nobody will sell his robot for small price if it's giving trader a consistent profit every month. Most of trader's start a fund manager profession when they make a good successful career with their robotic trading.

Quote Originally Posted by jamila10 View Post
    You don't have in order to rely any type of automatic robot a lot of my personal buddies are utilizing bots however they aren't able to help to make constant revenue i believe we are able to help to make an excellent buying and selling evaluation by utilizing handful of much better buying and selling evaluation such as specialized evaluation, pattern evaluation, and so on. we not really recommend any kind of automatic robot buying and selling whatsoever
    I don't think to rely on any expert advisor now because there is so many things can happen because i relybon ea,from the loss or it is just customer attraction for me,only my job don't gamble yourself forever in forex market the door is opened for trader they choose to go or stay they can decide but they may have too heavy condition or problem with ea,the profit never comes the loss increase so they finally decide to stop trading with ea,i know the treaderas know what they are workibg with.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast