Order your own custom indicators / experts or any idea for codding - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Order your own custom indicators / experts or any idea for codding

Quote Originally Posted by fomen View Post
    when i active EA ..

1. its instant 1 buy and 1 sell > 20 pip TP buy and sell
    2. when market go 20 pip down then again buy and 2nd buy TP 20 pip
    3. if market go more down 20 pip then again buy and 3rd buy TP 20 Pip
    4. if 3rd trade close with TP > and market go down again 20 pip its take again 3rd trade buy and TP 20 pip thats it
    Hi fomen,

As our conversation on messenger I codded your request,
    Please pay attention on post 1, and put your order like that.

You can download your requested EA Here .MDA7-Fomen(Forum.RoboForex).ex4

*: you can not Rename the file name.

If it is not just you want let me know.

thanks alot for this good offer in which w amy face some of the challenges which we may find while trading and they are the experienced trades how will we each them by trading it self . I may find that some indicators are very good to use

MDA7 ,

Thanks allot. for your help and can u add plz 1 more option just lot martin option if false then its not martin if true then its open traade with incrage lot. and sorry for my bed english.

lot increasing option defalt 2.0 ... example . first 0.01 secend 0.02 thard 0.04

Quote Originally Posted by fomen View Post
    MDA7 ,

Thanks allot. for your help and can u add plz 1 more option just lot martin option if false then its not martin if true then its open traade with incrage lot. and sorry for my bed english.

lot increasing option defalt 2.0 ... example . first 0.01 secend 0.02 thard 0.04
    Please tell me all conditions in your first order, it will too easy for codding without additional versions.

You can download version 2 Here .MDA7-Fomen(Forum.RoboForex) V2.ex4

I added 2 items in inputs :
    a- Lotage_Booster ,
    b- Lotage_Booster_Plus ,

If you set Lotage_Booster_Plus = true , 2nd orders lotage will plus as Lotage_Booste value (0.01 , 0.02 , 0.03 , 0.04 ....).

But If you set Lotage_Booster_Plus = false , 2nd orders lotage will beat as Lotage_Booste value (0.01 , 0.02 , 0.04 , 0.08 ....). And in this case your "Lotage_Booste" item must be a true value and must more than "1" actually , If it sets to "1" It work just like pervious version .

MDA7.

Thanks again bro ...

You don't have in order to rely any type of automatic robot a lot of my personal buddies are utilizing bots however they aren't able to help to make constant revenue i believe we are able to help to make an excellent buying and selling evaluation by utilizing handful of much better buying and selling evaluation such as specialized evaluation, pattern evaluation, and so on. we not really recommend any kind of automatic robot buying and selling whatsoever

Quote Originally Posted by gumara View Post
    You don't have in order to rely any type of automatic robot a lot of my personal buddies are utilizing bots however they aren't able to help to make constant revenue i believe we are able to help to make an excellent buying and selling evaluation by utilizing handful of much better buying and selling evaluation such as specialized evaluation, pattern evaluation, and so on. we not really recommend any kind of automatic robot buying and selling whatsoever
    what are you doing in this thread mate... This is not a thread for comment about full automatic robot. This is a special thread to order your own custom indicators ea or codding.
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Quote Originally Posted by MDA7 View Post
    Hi guys,

I make this thread for codding your own strategies that you can't find them any where else.
    But before starting I have some ideas for this thread.
    I will do this for limited time and my reason of doing this work is develop forum's members knowledge, then please observe the rules below :

1- Explain you idea with details and explain that why you want to have this automated Indicator or Expert. (Because we want to help others to get our ideas and develop their strategies.)

2- When you make an order after step 1, Please take screenshots of your charts and if you can write notes on your pictures.

3- If you use any Indicator(s) please upload them in your post.

4- If your idea seems to be a good system or useful thing for trade I will codding that in shortest possible time.

5- If you order an Expert please write this thing carefully :

a) Terms for inter a position (Sell & Buy).
    b) Terms for Stop loss & Take Profit.
    c) Terms for close your order before hit Sl or TP (If you don't have idea for this skip..)
    d) Terms of you system's Money Management (Exp. Fix lotage for each order / Increase lotage with account balance grows / or any other complicated Money Management)

6- Forgive me because of my terrible English. :D

Best Regards
    MDA7
    Good information mate even i have not found this type of sharing in other forums +1 thumbs up added for your work and also thanks for sharing this MT4 hotkeys for us
    All the users before to get a "Newbie" status have no right to use attachments placed on the Forum. To come into the "Newbie" group it is needed to write down 15 posts and it must be passed 2 days after Forum registration

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MDA7 View Post
    Hi guys,

I make this thread for codding your own strategies that you can't find them any where else.
    But before starting I have some ideas for this thread.
    I will do this for limited time and my reason of doing this work is develop forum's members knowledge, then please observe the rules below :

1- Explain you idea with details and explain that why you want to have this automated Indicator or Expert. (Because we want to help others to get our ideas and develop their strategies.)

2- When you make an order after step 1, Please take screenshots of your charts and if you can write notes on your pictures.

3- If you use any Indicator(s) please upload them in your post.

4- If your idea seems to be a good system or useful thing for trade I will codding that in shortest possible time.

5- If you order an Expert please write this thing carefully :

a) Terms for inter a position (Sell & Buy).
    b) Terms for Stop loss & Take Profit.
    c) Terms for close your order before hit Sl or TP (If you don't have idea for this skip..)
    d) Terms of you system's Money Management (Exp. Fix lotage for each order / Increase lotage with account balance grows / or any other complicated Money Management)

6- Forgive me because of my terrible English. :D

Best Regards
    MDA7
    Its very easy to download meta trader 4 software i think you should clear you virus first from your computer or format your pc and after that download robo forex broker meta trader 4 software its a very simple process there should be no problem to download its meta trader 4 softwareIt same for all the time . I also think that brokers generally offer for download platform to trade . If anyone want to use the trading platform in various processor then it is better to use . This types of trading platform provides various kinds of opportunities .It can be used through the compressor application and it also provides a great security, it is easy to use

I really want to learn how to do programming on my own so that I can create a simple EA that not only going to trade for me but compute for me also. The EA program or bot that I need right now is a bot that can compute and tell me at what price will I get stop out if I have an open and pending orders. In this way I will know if I will going to add pending orders or not anymore or what kind of pending orders I will going to use. I also want to have a EA that shows how many buy lot size and how many sell lot size I have.

Is this a request for codding?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast