Order your own custom indicators / experts or any idea for codding - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Order your own custom indicators / experts or any idea for codding

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5

Post Order your own custom indicators / experts or any idea for codding

Hi guys,

I make this thread for codding your own strategies that you can't find them any where else.
    But before starting I have some ideas for this thread.
    I will do this for limited time and my reason of doing this work is develop forum's members knowledge, then please observe the rules below :

1- Explain you idea with details and explain that why you want to have this automated Indicator or Expert. (Because we want to help others to get our ideas and develop their strategies.)

2- When you make an order after step 1, Please take screenshots of your charts and if you can write notes on your pictures.

3- If you use any Indicator(s) please upload them in your post.

4- If your idea seems to be a good system or useful thing for trade I will codding that in shortest possible time.

5- If you order an Expert please write this thing carefully :

a) Terms for inter a position (Sell & Buy).
    b) Terms for Stop loss & Take Profit.
    c) Terms for close your order before hit Sl or TP (If you don't have idea for this skip..)
    d) Terms of you system's Money Management (Exp. Fix lotage for each order / Increase lotage with account balance grows / or any other complicated Money Management)

6- Forgive me because of my terrible English. :D

Best Regards
    MDA7

Not allowed!
    Last edited by MDA7; 10-08-2014 at 12:10 AM.

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Okay, thanks dear, thank you so much...
    You're welcome, Please do this 2 steps because of knowing about codes are true in my version:

1- Back test a period with old version and save that's report.
    2- Back test same period with same setting with my version.

If results of both are same then my code works same as old version.
    If not, Please let me know that.

Thanks

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]A pleasure to participate with you in this matter and I am here talking about the new experience, use the free circulation only in trade skill system management and is instrumental in this
    Subsidies and resistors mainly with the use of the index and sometimes Astockastic
    rsi
    Use as complications, cooling, and reinforcement by the appropriate case not used at all to stop the loss of a largely successful so far and every time I update my new[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes i guess those to helps of trader as to work with the customs on system along to run of the good choice with the selection on rules to work with the analytics as to refer of the best with the decision on occupying of the distinct on preference to met of the personal profiles with the trading plan.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Dear friends,

I don't want to advertise Experts or Indicators, but those are more than that we think about them.

when you analyze a chart manually it may takes more than 15 minutes on a single time frame.

You don't have to use an expert or Indicator for full automated trades.

You can give your idea to an Indicator, then it will analyze the chart just like your plan , and it works tick by tick (you spend 15 min for 1 time).

Tools makes our trades simple, fast and easy.

I will try to show you some videos of my pervious projects for better understanding about codes.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Hello,

The first Video is ready,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln8kSISZCwM

Please share that if you like. and push subscribe in youtube page.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by MDA7; 11-07-2014 at 11:16 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    we can say that using the highest leverage will be so bad if you are trading with a high capital so i think the best leverage is 1:100 and i had many margin call but in fact it may be a disaster for any trader but if you are a beginner trader it may be a great opportunity for you to learn from your mistakes .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by myousafjass786 View Post
    we can say that using the highest leverage will be so bad if you are trading with a high capital so i think the best leverage is 1:100 and i had many margin call but in fact it may be a disaster for any trader but if you are a beginner trader it may be a great opportunity for you to learn from your mistakes .
    Dear myousafjass786, and other friends

Please don't prost anything out of topic.

I don't know why some friend login into forum then post in every threads one by one with spam replays!!!!

Please be a gentleman and post on this thread only your ideas and codding orders and requests.

Thanks all.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by MDA7; 11-07-2014 at 11:17 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Here is the 2nd Video,
    enjoy it

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0

- - - Updated - - -

we can say that using the highest leverage will be so bad if you are trading with a high capital so i think the best leverage is 1:100 and i had many margin call but in fact it may be a disaster for any trader but if you are a beginner trader it may be a great opportunity for you to learn from your mistakes

- - - Updated - - -

Well this is a very new strategy, i think i never heard about this strategy rina ji before personally i like to do trade by following market trend this type of trading strategy is very differ from my own analysis and trading strategy i need a lot of practice for this i will try to test this strategy also and hope you will add more screenshots in near future in this thread;0

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 1

Lightbulb I need a Simple EA bro if possible please make me

when i active EA ..

1. its instant 1 buy and 1 sell > 20 pip TP buy and sell
    2. when market go 20 pip down then again buy and 2nd buy TP 20 pip
    3. if market go more down 20 pip then again buy and 3rd buy TP 20 Pip
    4. if 3rd trade close with TP > and market go down again 20 pip its take again 3rd trade buy and TP 20 pip thats it

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast