Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Order your own custom indicators / experts or any idea for codding

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5

Post Order your own custom indicators / experts or any idea for codding

Hi guys,

I make this thread for codding your own strategies that you can't find them any where else.
    But before starting I have some ideas for this thread.
    I will do this for limited time and my reason of doing this work is develop forum's members knowledge, then please observe the rules below :

1- Explain you idea with details and explain that why you want to have this automated Indicator or Expert. (Because we want to help others to get our ideas and develop their strategies.)

2- When you make an order after step 1, Please take screenshots of your charts and if you can write notes on your pictures.

3- If you use any Indicator(s) please upload them in your post.

4- If your idea seems to be a good system or useful thing for trade I will codding that in shortest possible time.

5- If you order an Expert please write this thing carefully :

a) Terms for inter a position (Sell & Buy).
    b) Terms for Stop loss & Take Profit.
    c) Terms for close your order before hit Sl or TP (If you don't have idea for this skip..)
    d) Terms of you system's Money Management (Exp. Fix lotage for each order / Increase lotage with account balance grows / or any other complicated Money Management)

6- Forgive me because of my terrible English. :D

Best Regards
    MDA7

Not allowed!
    Last edited by MDA7; 10-08-2014 at 12:10 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Hi again,

If you saw a post on other parts of this forum that he/she wants any Indicator/Ea Please do a favor and share this thread's link.

http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/5...EA-FOR-CODDING

Thanks All

Not allowed!
    Last edited by MDA7; 10-08-2014 at 09:27 PM.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    There is no need to depend any kind of robot many of my friends are using robots but they are not able to make consistent profit i think we can make a very good trading analysis by using couple of better trading analysis like technical analysis, trend analysis, etc. i not suggest any type of robot trading at all

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    There is no need to depend any kind of robot many of my friends are using robots but they are not able to make consistent profit i think we can make a very good trading analysis by using couple of better trading analysis like technical analysis, trend analysis, etc. i not suggest any type of robot trading at all
    Dear Khimi234,

If You use any Indicator Or calculate some elements to analyse chart and get buy and sell signals, then you simple trade with your used Indicators, and also you believe that Indicators can do calculations faster than you.

When you have a good idea/Strategy, Automated trading will gives good results.

Automated trading do everything exactly just like your plan, but when you trade manually you may do wrong things because of humanity feelings. but machine don't have any feeling and it do every thing as you explain by codes to it.

I Believe Good Strategy = Good results in automated trading / wrong strategy = wrong strategy. And if your strategy is wrong then you can'y get any good and stable results in manual and automated trading.

I hope I can tell clear answer.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by MDA7; 10-09-2014 at 02:42 PM.

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    I agree with you that if indeed we were not able to benefit consistent with the robot only then should we not use the many robots as this will make us even might have problems with this trade so we'd better learn to explore a robot that will can make us gain trade with consistent profits that will allow us to be much better in this trade also with a robot and a better understanding

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Please add target balance this EA

Dear MDA7

can you help add a target to balance and close the All equity
    reaches the target balance already be set?

here the EA : https:/ / www. sendspace.com / file /u4y2a6

regards,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Razie View Post
    Dear MDA7

can you help add a target to balance and close the All equity
    reaches the target balance already be set?

here the EA : https:/ / www. sendspace.com / file /u4y2a6

regards,
    Hi Razie,

Your file is compiled version(*.ex4), I need *.mq4 file to Edit that. Do you have that? If you don't have *.mq4 version then I can not do anything.
    But if you know what exactly it do I can rewrite the strategy from beginning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

re-write

Dear MDA7,

thanks your reply...

im so sorry, im dont have mql version.. can you help re.write this ea? with add coding/logic for set target balance.

Im very-very appriaced 4 your work...

here im forward test that ea : http://www.mql5.com/en/signals/62632 ... start on 07 October up 2day with result 91.76% .. just < 2 weeks...

I hope this ea get develop for option target balance..

im sorry..my english very bad..

Wassalam...

- - - Updated - - -

Dear MDA7,

Can you help me for that ea can use on MT5 ??

Wassalam,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Dear Razie,

I saw mql5's link, this is not enough for know what is this expert's strategy, If you have ideas about this I'm ready for codding.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Dear DMA7.

Thanks your reply.

First link EA on sendspace.com (EA kampret) is result performance on mql5.com...

Can you re.write that ea? and add coding for target balance...cause the EA very-very faster make profit average 40% up to + 150% / months. with Drawdwon very higher too. (40% up to 70%)

Im think must have add coding target balance for stop all activities the EA..if target balance was reached...

The strategy EA :
    Hedging
    Averaging + martiangle...

wassalam.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast