Page 83 of 349 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast

Thread: The importance of having YOUR OWN strategy

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

The importance of having YOUR OWN strategy

What do I mean by that?

Of course, you can take one of gazillion strategies, offered by the internet, but still there are a lot of variables in trading that should be taken into consideration.

First, what is a strategy?

This is a combination of trading system (discretionary or mechanical), capital management and position micro-management (should you hold your winners, when to filter your trades, when to add to your position or to cover some of the risk)

I guess, the last one is one of the most important things (position micro-management).

You can have absolutely wrong directional bias, but still make money.

There are coulple of examples:

I trade with short-term strategy and spot very small imbalances. My friend is a swing trader, and we have different perspectives on the market.

I bought twice, covered quickly and made some money:

Attachment 740

...while my friend at the same time went short and made money on his trade too:

Attachment 741

This example shows relative importance of position management comparing to directional bias.

Peter Brandt, one of the most successfull world traders says: "I may think I know, but in reality I don't know".

To manage your position properly, you should know your trading niche.

Are you a swing trader? Are you short-term momentum trader? Are you a position trader?

Your trading niche must be selected considering your ability to manage your trades (you should have enough free time to follow markets or have psychological ability to trade short-term or to have guts to hold your winners e t.c.) Know more about it here

Make some research and explore - what you can do on the marketplace. That will be the most rewarding experience in your trading.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Value trader; 12-03-2013 at 12:24 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    Yes, you are right brother. and I think every trader must use won strategy , there is I want to mean our every calculation or analysis one kind of strategy and it is can be without indicators ! that means every body have a strategy but every one do not use same strategy and maximum trader always depend on indicators which so effective and relabel.
    Having our own trading strategy in the forex market indicates the determination of the traders. Thus, traders should always make sure that they denote some good, quality time when they are trading in the forex market which can help them in developing trading system upon which they can rely upon. For all such cause the traders can make use of the demo accounts and thus reach their determined phase of excellence accordingly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think the excellent helpful write-up and also i'm sure your tactic can be crucial of good results inside the buying and selling and also i'm sure in case you have the excellent tactic and also strategy inside the buying and selling and then you will show your willpower inside the buying and selling and also. in case you have your individual tactic as compared to surely using generating a great deal.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    feel this approach can be critical involving achievements within the dealing along with i do believe should you have the great approach along with plan within the dealing after which it you might indicate this control within the dealing along with i do believe should you have work with this control subsequently you'll get this achievements within the dealing.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    A unique strategy by your own made can face with lots of incident which you never expect.But by facing all those moment if you have in profit then you can say that you build up a successful your own strategy.You can customize it if you found any wrong in there.Mistake can makes a trader perfect if he learned from mistake.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 10
    In Forex business, trader's own strategy has a great importance. it is because, it is very hard to a successful trade with help of others trading strategies. getting ideas and knowledge from other trader is a productive and good thing but opting there strategies for business might not be effective. to do a good trade, a trader has to gain ideas from others and he has to plan his own strategies for the progress.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    The importance of having your own strategy will occurs in consider our own risk capity and profits expectations. when we formulate our trading systems in the markets in the good knowledge and skills and making money with the roboforex for our future benefits and make good decisioons in makeig analysis plans and making good decision plans.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by mani89 View Post
    The importance of having your own strategy will occurs in consider our own risk capity and profits expectations. when we formulate our trading systems in the markets in the good knowledge and skills and making money with the roboforex for our future benefits and make good decisioons in makeig analysis plans and making good decision plans.
    Well, I will not say that the risk is what will make you to know your strategy, but it will still help if it is the system of the trader we are talking about. In the truth about what I know, I am having my own system of trading because I need success in my own ways, I do not want to use the ways of the other traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    A good trading strategy is needed for performing the trade perfectly.This system includes how much risk a trader will take for trading,which system he will use for trading to make the trade profitable,which time frame he will use,how much time his positions will remain open.Actually a trader should develop his own strategy after analyzing the market for lots of times.Then he can make a good strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    i think a trader must have there own strategy for trading because your own knowlegde and experience counts the more and if you are beginner than you can use strategies from other traders and learn from it,.,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]There is only a way of demo trade to increase our skill of forex besides this we can consult with our senior member for share of knowledge and get the knowledge from them .We can also use online help for learning of forex because online is the huge source of knowledge for every thing .Do not break your forex trade and breaking of forex trade will demerit for you .Regular trade improves your quality in forex .[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 83 of 349 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast