The importance of having YOUR OWN strategy - Page 102
Page 102 of 349 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3485

Thread: The importance of having YOUR OWN strategy

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 191

The importance of having YOUR OWN strategy

What do I mean by that?

Of course, you can take one of gazillion strategies, offered by the internet, but still there are a lot of variables in trading that should be taken into consideration.

First, what is a strategy?

This is a combination of trading system (discretionary or mechanical), capital management and position micro-management (should you hold your winners, when to filter your trades, when to add to your position or to cover some of the risk)

I guess, the last one is one of the most important things (position micro-management).

You can have absolutely wrong directional bias, but still make money.

There are coulple of examples:

I trade with short-term strategy and spot very small imbalances. My friend is a swing trader, and we have different perspectives on the market.

I bought twice, covered quickly and made some money:

Attachment 740

...while my friend at the same time went short and made money on his trade too:

Attachment 741

This example shows relative importance of position management comparing to directional bias.

Peter Brandt, one of the most successfull world traders says: "I may think I know, but in reality I don't know".

To manage your position properly, you should know your trading niche.

Are you a swing trader? Are you short-term momentum trader? Are you a position trader?

Your trading niche must be selected considering your ability to manage your trades (you should have enough free time to follow markets or have psychological ability to trade short-term or to have guts to hold your winners e t.c.) Know more about it here

Make some research and explore - what you can do on the marketplace. That will be the most rewarding experience in your trading.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Value trader; 12-03-2013 at 12:24 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    the best way to really enjoy doing this business is to have our won trading strategy when doing this business,this will surely help us maintain profit making circle when doing this business,trading is about the kinda understanding we are having to do the business that will determine our success in this business when trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by dkarev View Post
    the best way to really enjoy doing this business is to have our won trading strategy when doing this business,this will surely help us maintain profit making circle when doing this business,trading is about the kinda understanding we are having to do the business that will determine our success in this business when trading
    It is a good way of doing this business to have your own trading strategy, this is just the main piece of working in the market. There is nothing disadvantageous in the market having your own way to trader that is how some traders get their money without depending on other traders in this market, this is very good.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    about micro management, traders try to filter their trading forex with keep good their analysis to repeat some profit and reduce the risk, well, this is the best way to increase trading quality, and i guess the best way to do it with just evaluate from what we have done and will do , then everything is prepared with good to face the future and do trading with better

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    I think the strategy is key of success in the trading and i think if you have the good strategy and plan in the trading and then you will show the discipline in the trading and i think if you have work with the discipline then you will get the success in the trading.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    I think having our own strategy doesn't mean that we must create all things personally but we must trial and error to find out strategy and money management which is suitable with our condition and we can take more profits with it easily. It will be easier to be confident with our own strategy especially if we have tried it several weeks.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Before investing some real money for work in forex trading a need to have confidence and experience that he would be able to manage his account effectively.without proper learning and practice,we can not make our career in this field.i this we should learn and it is better to have own trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Strategy is depended on which is more attractive for you and which is more appropriate for your trading time. I like to trade in this business with my own style and the traders who always use their own strategy are the only traders who always do great hardwork in this field

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    the actual points is usually very important AND very practical with regard to me, my spouse and i relied in procedures The item rely at subsidies AS WELL AS resistors points everyday AND we view they make quite many profit, IN ADDITION TO i hope The item performs numerous members for you to achieve big revenue

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Every trader In the event that have own way to trade within forex market.because You may acquire profit but people do not competent to know .you will trade via different rule but you\'ll want to leanr very well no matter whether you want to success throughout your business.support IN ADDITION TO resistance will be after that easy AND ALSO straightforward strategy with regard to the latest trader.a newbie In the event recognize effectively next In case trade with precise account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 10
    Having my own dealing technique and strategies is very important in currency dealing , because you know that all of the investor is not appropriate in currency dealing and they also create decrease in currency dealing , so that do not believe in anyone and just adhere to them .

Not allowed!

Page 102 of 349 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast