Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Effective price action patterns. Part 2

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

Effective price action patterns. Part 2

Welcome everybody to today's webinar.

We will uncover some important aspects of trading in balancing market conditions.

How to use rotational centers? Where to place your stop, where to enter?
    Everything with examples from recent market on today's webinar.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    i agree with you the most important thing in this business is better understanding to handle the concept of this business,the kinda understanding we might be having to do this business can determine our success when trading the market and this is why learning is highly important when trading the market,price action is best trading strategy inhere

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Okay, let's say that the market suddenly jumped due to unknown reason. Will it be wise to follow it by entering either buying or selling the price? Or it will be better to trade in the opposite since they might just retrace back? I'm quite confused about this one.
    When there is a gap like that especially during the weekend, the market tends to look for the way to fill up the gap and most of the time the market trades in the opposite direction and I have followed this so many times with good profits. This may not happen all the time because the market could still continue in the direction to which the gap occurs as this depends on who is in control among the bulls and the bears

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    That could be effective and exiting so looking up to getting into the same, hope I get something out of it because these might be a new thing of every day

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456