Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

Effective price action patterns. Part 2

Welcome everybody to today's webinar.

We will uncover some important aspects of trading in balancing market conditions.

How to use rotational centers? Where to place your stop, where to enter?
    Everything with examples from recent market on today's webinar.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    i have no idea about it

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Mitchell View Post
    i have no idea about it
    So why not to join any webinar?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Mitchell View Post
    i have no idea about it
    Well dear. thanks fro honestly speaking. anyway you can attend on robofrex webinar for leaning this market, and there is every webinar one kind of golden class, so before big investment we should to attend on these class and it's become us to be successful traders.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    Well dear. thanks fro honestly speaking. anyway you can attend on robofrex webinar for leaning this market, and there is every webinar one kind of golden class, so before big investment we should to attend on these class and it's become us to be successful traders.
    One speech is to much acceptable by me that without any knowledge we shouldn't invest here. Because if we have no knowledge about of this matter then our invest is just meaningless. Also with the help of this invest when we are try to making trade then ultimate we are fall in loss.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Touhid View Post
    One speech is to much acceptable by me that without any knowledge we shouldn't invest here. Because if we have no knowledge about of this matter then our invest is just meaningless. Also with the help of this invest when we are try to making trade then ultimate we are fall in loss.
    i agree with you the most important thing in this business is better understanding to handle the concept of this business,the kinda understanding we might be having to do this business can determine our success when trading the market and this is why learning is highly important when trading the market,price action is best trading strategy inhere

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Okay, let's say that the market suddenly jumped due to unknown reason. Will it be wise to follow it by entering either buying or selling the price? Or it will be better to trade in the opposite since they might just retrace back? I'm quite confused about this one.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Okay, let's say that the market suddenly jumped due to unknown reason. Will it be wise to follow it by entering either buying or selling the price? Or it will be better to trade in the opposite since they might just retrace back? I'm quite confused about this one.
    You want to make decision due to 1 element? It would not definetely be wise. You should have basic understanding of the process - for example, if buyers are in control, and trend can contiune, then you can buy this pullback, why not? You should just know where you will place your stop

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    You want to make decision due to 1 element? It would not definetely be wise. You should have basic understanding of the process - for example, if buyers are in control, and trend can contiune, then you can buy this pullback, why not? You should just know where you will place your stop
    As a forex trader we must understand that markets are uncertain. they can change direction any time and due to any reason or factor as all depends on demand and supply or so called price action . if buyers are in control still a strong sell off can trigger any time , so we must be very careful when we trade and do our analysis well .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by 4extrader View Post
    As a forex trader we must understand that markets are uncertain. they can change direction any time and due to any reason or factor as all depends on demand and supply or so called price action . if buyers are in control still a strong sell off can trigger any time , so we must be very careful when we trade and do our analysis well .
    I think it's a sure thing in this trade that the market is so uncertain that we can make will have certainty in the trade because we could use some analytical tools that can help us to analyze the price action in the trading as well if you can use with either in this trade then this will bring you in this trade would be better and more leverage in the business so if you use the price action candlestick deepen lessons

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast