Effective price action patterns. Part 2 - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 53

Thread: Effective price action patterns. Part 2

  1. #1
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,103
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

    Effective price action patterns. Part 2

    Welcome everybody to today's webinar.

    We will uncover some important aspects of trading in balancing market conditions.

    How to use rotational centers? Where to place your stop, where to enter?
    Everything with examples from recent market on today's webinar.

    Not allowed!

  2. #41
    Trader dkarev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    nigeira
    Posts
    3,007
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Celen View Post
    Okay, let's say the market suddenly jumped due to unknown reason. can The item end up being a good idea to be able to follow That via entering either purchasing or maybe selling your price? or maybe The item will be greater to trade with the opposite because they are able to simply just retrace back? i am quite confused about this one.
    the market is always jumping for a reason,this is why reading the market from higher time frame is the best if a trader understand how to read the market from higher time frame such trader will be able to understand where the gab might be even if there might be one,this business is based on the understanding we are having to trade

    Not allowed!

  3. #42
    Registered user Quid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,867
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dkarev View Post
    the market is always jumping for a reason,this is why reading the market from higher time frame is the best if a trader understand how to read the market from higher time frame such trader will be able to understand where the gab might be even if there might be one,this business is based on the understanding we are having to trade
    Jumping for a reason because the market is facing news fundamental reason,it makes the market jumps,and in your account,you will see the sign like that as the signal for trading,but with news trading like that you make more risk,in the market which is volatile like that you moves in no direction.

    Not allowed!

  4. #43
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,526
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    Jumping for a reason because the market is facing news fundamental reason,it makes the market jumps,and in your account,you will see the sign like that as the signal for trading,but with news trading like that you make more risk,in the market which is volatile like that you moves in no direction.
    unless you are able to trade well with fundamental analysis, then you are not going to be easy to lose in a trade with the release of fundamental news that I think we have to do in this trade is trying hard in this trade to get a trade before trading with the news then we must make sure our analysis of the economic news released that there will be an opportunity to make profitable

    Not allowed!

  5. #44
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    626
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    i not understand clearly this thread and effective price action patterns but i know that it is must for us that we perform effective of price action and its update time to time and then we work in forex trading then our trading give us best market result and profit.

    Not allowed!

  6. #45
    Registered user Quid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,867
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by kamarul View Post
    Forex is a popular and profitable online treading business all over the world .it is a very risky online treading business .people loss their money because they can not make a good strategy .Forex is a good income source but tread is not easy .
    Effective trading price action i could say it is the way i can understand the market with the earning method,so sure the market is selected very well like that,the traders with that way of learning will make much profit in their account if they can really move their acc well.

    Not allowed!

  7. #46
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,526
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    Effective trading price action i could say it is the way i can understand the market with the earning method,so sure the market is selected very well like that,the traders with that way of learning will make much profit in their account if they can really move their acc well.
    I agree with what you say that we will indeed be able to do this trade would be beneficial if we really understand the analysis facility used in this trade so if we already have a good understanding of the analysis that we use in this trade then this will bring better returns and we will be able to make a success with the advantage

    Not allowed!

  8. #47
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    158
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    You need to help to make choice because of 1 component? It might not really definetely end up being sensible. You ought to have fundamental knowledge of the procedure -- for instance, in the event that purchasers have been in manage, as well as pattern may contiune, you'll be able to purchase this particular pullback, why don't you? You need to simply understand exactly where you'll location your own cease.

    Not allowed!

  9. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    134
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Alright, let's imagine how the marketplace all of a sudden leaped because of unfamiliar cause. Could it be a good idea to abide by it through getting into possibly selling or buying the cost? Or even it will likely be easier to industry within the reverse given that they could retrace back again? I am very baffled relating to this 1.

    Not allowed!

  10. #49
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Candle stick is a basis for understanding the market activity through priice action, we will understand the market if we are not dwarfed by the shape, pattern name, and recitation of the candlestick technically. To understand the market more deeply, we must understand the activity of the market, not just memorize the shape of the candlesctick pattern. And price action not just about candlestick.....

    Not allowed!

  11. #50
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    621
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    Price action is one of the most recently famous ways to make money. It has been there for quite a while but with proper money management and a good risk management we can make good money with price action trading. Many of the traders dont like to use it though.

    Not allowed!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •