Effective price action patterns. Part 2 - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Effective price action patterns. Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    Sure. every beginners should to realize about own business, because we can achieve our all target and dream from here. so this is really very excellent carer opportunity and for that I think we should to attend on any type of webinar for our skill increasing.
    Yes dear to develop our skill on this business we must need to participate every class of webinar. Because it is help us to develop of our skill. In case of new traders there are best place for them to make as profitable in their business. Because trader are want to gain their winning from this business.

price action is the best trading strategy,the most important thing when using price action is to understand the movement of the market when trading the kinda understanding we might be having to do this business can determine if we are gonna be able to make something in this business when trading the market.

I also hope that all members have brothers, especially for inputs and outputs to determine, is one of the most important steps to get into the business because they are the basis for a successful operation if errors in determination of shops and exit points must cause him a loss

since market always dynamically change consequently style AND ALSO method maybe a great little bit change in order to so towards price action but a number of pattern connected with candle stick probably never change because the the only a picture connected with purchaser AND seller throughout action AND ALSO i simply just look at ones result in chart.

Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    Well dear. thanks fro honestly speaking. anyway you can attend on robofrex webinar for leaning this market, and there is every webinar one kind of golden class, so before big investment we should to attend on these class and it's become us to be successful traders.
    One speech is to much acceptable by me that without any knowledge we shouldn't invest here. Because if we have no knowledge about of this matter then our invest is just meaningless. Also with the help of this invest when we are try to making trade then ultimate we are fall in loss.

Sir With your webinar lot associated with us continues to be a trader AND ALSO when i want in order to be sole involving them.Price effective action patter is a symbol of task during which my spouse and i minght obtain out myself a great big problem but Using your webinar we may receive out OUR product or service easily.It may assist me an lot for MY OWN then level.

Quote Originally Posted by Touhid View Post
    One speech is to much acceptable by me that without any knowledge we shouldn't invest here. Because if we have no knowledge about of this matter then our invest is just meaningless. Also with the help of this invest when we are try to making trade then ultimate we are fall in loss.
    i agree with you the most important thing in this business is better understanding to handle the concept of this business,the kinda understanding we might be having to do this business can determine our success when trading the market and this is why learning is highly important when trading the market,price action is best trading strategy inhere

You want to help make decision due to help 1 element? The idea would not definetely become wise. you\'ll want to have basic understanding of an program : pertaining to example, whether or not buyers are within control, IN ADDITION TO trend can contiune, and then You\'ll buy this pullback, why not? it is advisable to merely realize by which You might area your current stop

Okay, let's say that the market suddenly jumped due to be able to unknown reason. will probably It always be wise to be able to follow The idea coming from entering either purchasing or selling your price? or perhaps The idea is far better to trade in the opposite since they may then simply retrace back? i am just quite confused within this one.

you desire to make decision due in order to 1 element? The idea would not definetely always be wise. you have to have straightforward understanding of your technique : regarding example, no matter whether buyers usually are inside control, IN ADDITION TO trend will probably contiune, subsequently You may buy your pullback, why not? you have to only learn in which You might location your stop

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast