Thread: Effective price action patterns. Part 2

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 191

Effective price action patterns. Part 2

Welcome everybody to today's webinar.

We will uncover some important aspects of trading in balancing market conditions.

How to use rotational centers? Where to place your stop, where to enter?
    Everything with examples from recent market on today's webinar.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 48
    sir i want to join with any webinars. but i do not know how to join with them for learning about forex trade.i want to build up my career in forex and want to be a successful trader.though i have started my real trade but my knowledge about forex is very small.so i am waiting for your reply.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Sir along with your via the web lot of people has changed into a beneficial dealer as well as i would like to be one. Price tag useful action patter can be a image connected with activity in which we minght uncover personally a major trouble nevertheless along with your via the web i could uncover my personal remedy easily. It will help us a good deal regarding my personal next levels.
    This price action is sometimes not easy to understand in that trade so we have to do in this trade is how we tried harder and better in this trade to understand the action of the nutrient analysis and candlestick chart pinbar because both forms become part be the absolute most traders will learn in this binsis to know the price action in the market so it will be more leverage in profit

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    because of the beginning i did trade in forex when i also got supposed to while using the analysis at the business market by way of mt4 chart therefore probably your current Least difficult key for me is usually in order to move forward for you to utilize the trading terminal while i realize there is a new platform metartader5 but have not ever used about this

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Acceptable, let's pretend which the market place all of a sudden jumped because of unidentified explanation. Will it be wise to abide by it simply by entering possibly buying or selling the price? Or it will be easier to buy and sell from the opposite simply because could retrace back again? I am just rather baffled relating to this one.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    You should trade effective price action,alien reason could not really describe forex loss problem,in this market we could find simply the reason of losses are the lack of experience and the lack of knowledge,that is the only reason which i can find.
    I think price action always not suitable but for follower of price action need to understand market condition . because both existing must important. and on that moment we an enter the market. and it's best timing for good return. so at first we need to over come from lacking of knowledge then every thing well be easy.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by COMANG View Post
    This price action is sometimes not easy to understand in that trade so we have to do in this trade is how we tried harder and better in this trade to understand the action of the nutrient analysis and candlestick chart pinbar because both forms become part be the absolute most traders will learn in this binsis to know the price action in the market so it will be more leverage in profit
    price action trading strategy is like any other trading pattern that take time before one can understand,personally i learn how to trade the market myself without anybody help,all i learn was from mistakes made when trading and i only use indicator for only 2 month when i was new to trading,price action has always being what i love to use and it what am using now,you can know it if we devote time to learn it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sohel74 View Post
    sir i want to join with any webinars. but i do not know how to join with them for learning about forex trade.i want to build up my career in forex and want to be a successful trader.though i have started my real trade but my knowledge about forex is very small.so i am waiting for your reply.
    Sure. every beginners should to realize about own business, because we can achieve our all target and dream from here. so this is really very excellent carer opportunity and for that I think we should to attend on any type of webinar for our skill increasing.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Mitchell View Post
    i have no idea about it
    Well dear. thanks fro honestly speaking. anyway you can attend on robofrex webinar for leaning this market, and there is every webinar one kind of golden class, so before big investment we should to attend on these class and it's become us to be successful traders.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Yes, will be demo accounts is actually most launch involving forex trading. since demo accounts is clicks factor for forex trading. everyone are not able to the actual forex firm without demo account. This can be very practical IN ADDITION TO convenient thing for forex trading. regardless of whether You might practice demo accounts additional AND additional a person can make unlimited profits about through forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    I always think demo account trading and live account trading is two different approached that can't be repeated . because historical results are nothing to do with future but demo is always helpful in defining money management techniques and it always good to decide at demo that type of trader you are and what type of risk you are willing to get a results that justify your hard work and presence in forex trading.

regards

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast