Thread: Effective price action patterns. Part 2

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 191

Effective price action patterns. Part 2

Welcome everybody to today's webinar.

We will uncover some important aspects of trading in balancing market conditions.

How to use rotational centers? Where to place your stop, where to enter?
    Everything with examples from recent market on today's webinar.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by orarsbd View Post
    Okay, let's say that the bazaar aback jumped due to alien reason. Will it be astute to chase it by entering either affairs or affairs the price? Or it will be bigger to barter in the adverse aback they ability aloof amend back? I'm absolutely abashed about this one.
    You should trade effective price action,alien reason could not really describe forex loss problem,in this market we could find simply the reason of losses are the lack of experience and the lack of knowledge,that is the only reason which i can find.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    You want to make decision due to 1 element? It would not definetely be wise. You should have basic understanding of the process - for example, if buyers are in control, and trend can contiune, then you can buy this pullback, why not? You should just know where you will place your stop
    As a forex trader we must understand that markets are uncertain. they can change direction any time and due to any reason or factor as all depends on demand and supply or so called price action . if buyers are in control still a strong sell off can trigger any time , so we must be very careful when we trade and do our analysis well .

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by 4extrader View Post
    As a forex trader we must understand that markets are uncertain. they can change direction any time and due to any reason or factor as all depends on demand and supply or so called price action . if buyers are in control still a strong sell off can trigger any time , so we must be very careful when we trade and do our analysis well .
    I think it's a sure thing in this trade that the market is so uncertain that we can make will have certainty in the trade because we could use some analytical tools that can help us to analyze the price action in the trading as well if you can use with either in this trade then this will bring you in this trade would be better and more leverage in the business so if you use the price action candlestick deepen lessons

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by abusaleh View Post
    Since bazaar consistently dynamically change so appearance and arrangement maybe a little bit change to so on the amount activity but some arrangement of candle stick maybe never change because this alone a account of client and agent in activity and we aloof see the aftereffect on chart.
    candlestick form is not going to change and so much has changed shape candlestick on the market if the shape of the candlestick hundreds shape so you have to learn some form of candlesticks that can help you be better at seeing better trade opportunities in the analysis of market psychology and I am sure if you are able to do this with a candlestick trading market then able to understand the psychology of the market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Together with your online large amount of people has turned into a great broker and that I desire to be among them.Price efficient motion patter is just an image of job wherever we minght discover personally a large issue but together with your online I will discover my answer easily.It can help myself a great deal regarding my future degree.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Because marketplace usually dynamically alter therefore program and design perhaps a little change to etc the cost motion however many routine of candle-stick perhaps never alter we simply begin to see the outcome on graph and since this merely an image of purchaser and vendor for action.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 6
    There is a huge content about price action pattern.I know few of them.I missed your session but hope to join next.A webniar can help us to protect to take wrong decision.Because they are all experienced trader.They know everything better than us.Rotational center is really unknown to me.I want to know about it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Thanks brother Fadil on this article, and I hope that will benefit all members of the brothers, especially to determine entry and exit points is one of the most important steps to enter the deal because it is the basis of successful action if mistakes shops in determining entry and exit points must cause him loss

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I think webniar every session tech us new things which is totally unknown to us.I do not know about effective price action pattern.It is not a small content.Need to know huge about it.I am new in this forum.Thats why i missed all the previous session.But those are lucky who attended all the session.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    I think it is a very useful webinar especially for those who are so beginners,
    the webinar shows us some of the basics of trading ,also tell us in that webinar about the models of trading using the different charts , again present to us about the candle sticks and how to understand them to make a good decision of trading

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast