CopyFX service operation: questions and answers - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: CopyFX service operation: questions and answers

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 768
    Given: 206

CopyFX service operation: questions and answers

In this topic, you can ask questions concerning CopyFX service operation.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    Hi, I'm new here. Though I've been trading for 5 years+ but I've never tried to know copy fx. Can anyone give me a specific link to get the information in one place? I'll be highly glad if anyone helps me to find the topic directly. Thanks in advance.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    What is minimum withdrawal amount? After how much i can can withdraw? What payment methods roboforex offering?

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashmehar75 View Post
    What is minimum withdrawal amount? After how much i can can withdraw? What payment methods roboforex offering?
    The minimum withdrawal amount depends on the payment system that you are using. You can find the limitations of every payment system by the following link: https://www.roboforex.com/clients/fu...it-withdrawal/
    If you are referring to the significant fixed time period before withdrawing, please, note, that there is no such period in the company.
    As for the payment methods, we do provide a wide range of different payment systems that you can find by the above-mentioned link as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wadi007 View Post
    Hi, I'm new here. Though I've been trading for 5 years+ but I've never tried to know copy fx. Can anyone give me a specific link to get the information in one place? I'll be highly glad if anyone helps me to find the topic directly. Thanks in advance.
    CopyFX is a system that provides an opportunity for the company's customers to copy transactions from existing customers of the company.
    You can find the CopyFX website by the link: http://www.copyfx.com/

Please, note, that the CopyFX platform is specifically designed to expand the trading opportunities: each CopyFX client group is provided with all the conditions for comfortable trading within various interaction options for the traders as well as for the investors.
    CopyFX Traders and Investors are provided with simple and understandable functionality, flexible optional preferences, and transparent system of settlement. In addition to that, the users of the platform are allowed to open cent accounts, which may help them without any significant risks to compare CopyFX capacities with their expectations.
    You can find more detailed information by the following link: https://www.roboforex.com/investment...opyfx-service/

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    My question regarding copy trading is that are the investments return back in our account when the trading period expires, or we have to cancel it manually the trades which we are copying whatever we got from our managers.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    the beta-testing period of several innovations
    is it okay for us to continue posting in it

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567