Sharing of trading experience- Sept 23

Thread: Sharing of trading experience- Sept 23

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17

Sharing of trading experience- Sept 23

Today I made loss 100 pips in GBP/USD pair. I opened trade with 0.10 lot yesterday with 30 pips SL and 10 pips TP. The trades move negative and about to hit the SL. Then I enhanced the SL level to 100 and wait for the result.
    But I am bad luck that the trade hit my 100 pips SL resulting which I had to face 100 pips loss.
    Lesson Learned: If I would become satisfied with my previous TP and SL, then I could become satisfied with 30 pips loss only.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Oh that's very sad brother I think if you are loosing your money in this type of risk and reward ratio system then it will not work for you properly sir your stop loss is for 30 pips and take profit is only for 10 pips means you are loosing very high rather than your profit here so please change that first

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    the trader will learn many lessons from the market because forex is strong market and always teach the traders lessons and one of these lessons is to discipline with your strategy and should not deviate from it, discipline with the plan and strategy will protct the trader and his money always and the trader will make good money

Not allowed!