$9 to $500 and still going!
Page 1 of 44 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: $9 to $500 and still going!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

$9 to $500 and still going!

In short I was introduced to Forex Trading in 2008. Since then I've not been able to turn profit, until.... I never gave up!

A few month ago I sat in front of my charts thinking that there is more to trading than just these charts? There is more to trading than placing order and hoping..... hoping.... and then some more hoping.....

Then I remembered something I read a long time ago, which was "When I place a trade I never calculate how much I can make from the trade, I only calculate how much I can loose". That made me think really hard at where I am and where I want to be in a few month's time...

I found $9 in one of my account with RoboForex and I started to apply this new approach combined with my strategy, which is trading key price levels combined with fundamental analyses and economic behavior. Very soon this account grew to $50 and I was very pleased with myself. Next I took it to $100 and then $150 about a month later. At this stage I realized I'm on to something.

I took the $150 and opened a new account, because I had someone who wanted to follow my trading so I started a Signal Service.

The $150 kept growing and growing up to just over $500 what it is today.

So what changed?

My whole approach to trading had to change. My strategy was always good, but my execution and handling was poor.

So what is next?

I'm taking this account to $1k and then $2k. By when you might ask? I don't know, because I'm not looking at how much money I can make anymore, I look at how little I can loose and take whatever profit I can get.

Join me as I take this account to the next level.

Trade safe!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Wow, my friend that is really good one to heard, achieve $500 with investment of $9, you are really patient and discipline in your trade. First of all I really appreciate the fact that you didn't give up if when the market really frustrated you in most times, it is really necessary that we should not give up on forex market as long as you can be able to have open mind to learn this business then you will eventually succeed when the time comes, this is really a good motivation for traders that thinks of giving up on forex market, this you thread really gives me hope that there is a possibility for me to succeed one day in as much as I don't give up and keep my learning constantly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    Wow, my friend that is really good one to heard, achieve $500 with investment of $9, you are really patient and discipline in your trade. First of all I really appreciate the fact that you didn't give up if when the market really frustrated you in most times, it is really necessary that we should not give up on forex market as long as you can be able to have open mind to learn this business then you will eventually succeed when the time comes, this is really a good motivation for traders that thinks of giving up on forex market, this you thread really gives me hope that there is a possibility for me to succeed one day in as much as I don't give up and keep my learning constantly.
    Thanks Cooless - yes I must admit patience and discipline played a very big role in this achievement. This has now become a very essential part of my trading strategy and the rewards can be seen very clearly.

- - - Updated - - -

I am so close to $600, which is the goal I set myself for the end of this week.

Current Acc Bal is $574

All I have to do now is be really picky with my trades and control my risk.

View my performance here

Here we go!

CopyFX_20June2018.PNG

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    I know that there are lots of opportunities and astonishing results that traders can achieve as they are trading the market. Besides, to make $500 from just $9 is going to require a lot of dedication and patience, and for you to have made it up to above $500, you had really done a great job. Yet, it would be so improper if you cannot show us the proof of this claim from the very beginning till this present stage you are now.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I know that there are lots of opportunities and astonishing results that traders can achieve as they are trading the market. Besides, to make $500 from just $9 is going to require a lot of dedication and patience, and for you to have made it up to above $500, you had really done a great job. Yet, it would be so improper if you cannot show us the proof of this claim from the very beginning till this present stage you are now.
    Hi, all I can show you is a screenshot I took at the time when I reached $150 with a $9 start. The $150 was then transferred to a new account I opened with RoboForex, which is the current account I'm trading, which link is the one I provided - https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/ratin...it/period/all/

Look - it is not important to me that you or anyone else believe what I did - in fact with so many BS in this market I know that only a handful of people will appreciate what I did. It is more important to me that I know what I did and what I am capable of doing.

It is for that reason that I'm extremely excited about the next couple of weeks, because I can see with discipline and patience that I am going to take this account to $1,000 and beyond.

performance_18May2018.PNG

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    This is a good achievement by traders who believe in himself. I think you starter this $9 trading when you are not serious with it like a joke, that is how i know you will not be thinking you are not wasting your time with such a small amount of investment. The traders who can have the dedication to trade such small amount like you did are not common.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    It's very encouraging to hear successful news like this, when we apply discipline in our trade and trade with a good strategy we can turn small investment to a bigger amount in no time, 9$ is small but due to your right approach of trading in the market and discipline you where able to grow this amount to 500$, I believe that if we all follow this simple approach we'll be able to earn more than we lose.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    I like the style of this trader, when we see traders who can do what other are saying is impossible then i like to give them their respect. You have done well with this journal and you have proven to be one of the best traders who are few in the forex market. Can you imagine the time you have started to build this up gradually. By now when you don't do a mistake of huge concern, you will not lose again.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    This is really impressive. You must be a very good patient trader because trading with little amount of money and then making it to $500 dollar is what I haven't seen any one do in the market. It takes a lot of time and then good trading strategy for traders to have it done. Well, please can you share with us your trading strategy which you are making use of in trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 43
    WOW i am so amazed by this at first i thought its was one of those thread people open to try their luck on growing their trading account but when i went further the prove i saw proved my thoughts wrong.i can't believe my eyes, bro i really want to know the strategy you use for trading the market so i can join you in this movement its really impressive.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 44 1234511 ... LastLast