Which deposit size is the best to trade on Forex?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which deposit size is the best to trade on Forex?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 7

Which deposit size is the best to trade on Forex?

Let's share which deposit size is the most comfortable for your trading!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i think it totally depend on your experience and on your trading skills also .if you are a new trader and want to make profits from Forex you must start with 100 or 250 dollars because you may loss because you do not have enough experience about how to make profits so you must loss it or loss some of this money .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    I think that the best deposit can be done initially in the forex market between $ 500 to $ 1000 and also at the same time be risking a small up to only 5% even trying to achieve a 30% profit only in the month, a good percentage when a lot of traders and I am so far try to make the deposit of $ 1000 but do not have the money until only

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    for me i think big invest is suitable for newbie Because invest big = big advantage object ifv konow You have knowledge about forex then i think you Should practice demo account. i think forex demo account and real account Both are same just one thing is not same That is money demo account trades with fake money and real trade with real money account other wise every thing is same, and i also trade both side and i think Both are so importance for us

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    I think it depends upon the trader's ability of trading, also depends upon trader's strategy, which strategy the trader use. If a trader uses short term trading that will help the traders to trade with low deposits, trading with long term trading will help the traders to trade with huge money as margin.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    According to me its depend upon your choice but for newbie trader I will never recommend to put very high fund at once in real account because you will loose your all money so for a good trader it will be very good if his or her equity is of very big size it will help him to make a very good constant profit in the market

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Well I can work with any amount at this level,I would prefer to trade with big capital so I don't have to open an order all the time,my one or trades would be okey for me per week,giving the fact that my capital is big and the Same as my lot size,but realistically I would say any amount above a 100$ would do me just fine.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think deposit is not important for making money in Forex.if you want making money,at first learning Forex properly.open a demo account and trade it minimum 6 month.after 6 month i think deposit is not important for you.because experience is very important for making money in Forex.
    please share your opinion.......

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    i think that the minimum deposit in forex should not be less than $1000 because this amount if good for trading and with it the trader will not loose his money easily or get margin call easily and at the same time he will be able to make good profits but if deposit is less than $1000 it will be small and may be lost easily and the trader will not be able to make good profits,so deposit the more profits will be gained

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    In my mind we have to invest $500 to $1000 because it is not much, this deposite size is the best to trade on Forex trading business, it will improve your experience and knowledge about investing trading ,and you will know about the risk in investing.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast