Demo account for binary options - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Demo account for binary options

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

Demo account for binary options

Roboforex company allows to try trading in risk-free mode using demo accounts on Robooption platform.

To open demo account, you have to click on the button “Demo account”:

Attachment 11648

Then you will have to fill in all required forms:

Attachment 11649

After that you will receive confirmation code on email – fill in that code on this page:

Attachment 11650

Finally, you will observe web page with login and password – I recommend to save this information in a secured place, it will not be duplicated on email for the sake of safety.

Many traders will confirm that trading on demo account (either on options or traditional currency pairs) has its advantages and drawbacks.

Of course, to study the platform, it is essential to learn all the basics – what is expiration date, how “call” and “put” options are distinguished from each other and other features of binary options.
    Binary options are very simple in comparison to traditional options, that's why trader with any level of experience would easily learn how to trade it.

Yet, there are also drawbacks of “demo trading”. It completely excludes psychological component from trading, that is one of crucial factors distinguishing success and failure.

I will provide couple of examples:

1. Trader had created and tested scalping strategy for short-term 180-second options, short period of testing it on demo account has shown that his strategy is robust. However, after switching to real money account, trader recognizes that it is tough to execute this strategy for him. Necessity to execute multiple trades increases pressure, finally he/she has series of errors and shifts probability of success against him. Trading on real money generates stress and our most dominant personal characteristics always rule the game. In this case trade has “sprinter-like” type of attention and should better had traded on long term options, picking trades near support/resistance areas. Had he tested his strategy on small real account, he would had avoided large losses and disappointment.

2. Trader has tendency to overtrade, yet always promises not to do that since “next monday”. Yet he has a personal strength to stick to a winning position. Testing strategy on binary options on demo account allowed him to avoid overtrading and filter most of his bad trades, yet switching to real account showed that he go back to overtrading, making bunch of “testing” trades. We tend to gravitate to our dominant personal characteristics in conditions of stress and disorder. Had he ability to hold position overnight and stick to it, he would be able to cover his losses via large winner, but considering that binary options don't allow to “let profit run”, it was impossible – his personal strength was unemployed while he was fully fragile to his personal weaknesses. Had he tested his trading on small real money account, he would have recognized this tendency at a small cost.

So, it's important to learn basics of binary option trading with demo account, but it's not recommended to stick to it. After all, everybody has come here to earn real money and trade real money. Be sure you will execute your strategy properly on a real money account.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Scope and idea of trading is what the demo trading is for, the binary option traders might not just start using the real money, but take the advantage of the risk free tries, and by that he will make many mistakes that will later turn to right trading experience for him. I have nothing against this idea, i will rather say it is wise way to think as long a trading is concern.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    We observe that demonstration accounts is among the benefit of currency markets as well as binary choice marketplace, We observe within demonstration accounts we are able to attempt something we would like as well as we are able to attempt any kind of brand new sign or even any kind of brand new technique every thing free of charge turn out to be profit demonstration accounts isn't actual, We observe additionally which within demonstration accounts we are able to uncover just about all the errors as well as recuperate it's.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    n the truth of the whole matter, binary option trading is more profit massing than the classic forex trading, but the risk involved in trading it is higher too. This is why I believe that a better indicator or trading system with this is the best for all traders doing it. And in binary option, the indicator or system will not work alone for the direction, but for the timing as well.

In my own view, the binary option should be traded with the indicator or system that works with pivotal lines, I means the support and resistance lines. This line should be the creative point of locating what will be next for the trader (a means of awareness). And the list of indicators and system I have set aside to do this are many, among which are Fibonacci trading system, trend-line diagram, Bollinger bank trading, pivot doing system, moving average etc.

But, I noticed that it is better to use indicator(either trend trading or reversal ones) with a trading system of breakout together (I mean using Fibonacci with moving average as an example). By this, I think there is a validation and a confirming trading techniques that will buttress the view of the trader over that prevailing direction at that period of time. I have also noticed that Bollinger band is a power binary option trading indicator that can standalone.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    This gives the right access for trading with the trader. When the binary option is being traded very well, you will know that you have done the learning first. This is why the demo will surface the learning for you before anything and you will ride on with the trading with demo , until you are ripe to trade the live binary option.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    binary trading i guess those to refer of the good risks with the predefined of terms as to leaves of the further as trader to spends of the better precision on arranging order as to completes of the good tasks as to closes of the good target on the good basis with the full slot on margin of arrange with the opportunity as to gains of more with the contrast on shifts with the risks distribution on managing of the good balance with the available supports on margin.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Demo trading is one of the best thing that you can. Do that is when you trading you have to look at the platform first that way you can always have some leverage of knowing what kind of trading you expeexpected to take after you there is something that you have to make so thatthat you used to the strategy robooption is one. Of the

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    here i `hve spent about more than two years trying to lesr the forex and all its principles . and now i feel that i began to make any progress but I do not want to lose what I gained . but i want to keep all what I learned previously . I donot think that i may try to trade options any more

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by yasir arafat View Post
    nice tuitorial.we can try demo account for learning better trading.robo option is a nice trading platform .if we try demo then we learn properly option trading strategy.
    Its really important that we know how to trade in demo account. This is the only way we can really earn good amount of money in binary trading. The more we know how to handle our trading accounts in binary. I have good time earning in forex trading but I still do have hard time earning in binary. I guess its because I really don't understand what is the real reason why theirs also a binary market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    It was not possible to use the demo account in the binary option trading before, but things are changing as competition has come. This is a means to test oneself on how to trade the binary option. The traders that is successful in forex trading might not be in binary option if the trader do not learn the ways of the binary option in demo.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    It was not possible to use the demo account in the binary option trading before, but things are changing as competition has come. This is a means to test oneself on how to trade the binary option. The traders that is successful in forex trading might not be in binary option if the trader do not learn the ways of the binary option in demo.
    Demo accounts are always important for newbie, so it is fair for the broker to provide a demo account, including for binary option trading. I've ever tried a binary option about one or two years ago, look seems easy to profitable in binary options, but once I tried deposits to binary option trading, it is not as easy as what I imagined.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast