Demo account for binary options - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Demo account for binary options

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

Demo account for binary options

Roboforex company allows to try trading in risk-free mode using demo accounts on Robooption platform.

To open demo account, you have to click on the button “Demo account”:

Attachment 11648

Then you will have to fill in all required forms:

Attachment 11649

After that you will receive confirmation code on email – fill in that code on this page:

Attachment 11650

Finally, you will observe web page with login and password – I recommend to save this information in a secured place, it will not be duplicated on email for the sake of safety.

Many traders will confirm that trading on demo account (either on options or traditional currency pairs) has its advantages and drawbacks.

Of course, to study the platform, it is essential to learn all the basics – what is expiration date, how “call” and “put” options are distinguished from each other and other features of binary options.
    Binary options are very simple in comparison to traditional options, that's why trader with any level of experience would easily learn how to trade it.

Yet, there are also drawbacks of “demo trading”. It completely excludes psychological component from trading, that is one of crucial factors distinguishing success and failure.

I will provide couple of examples:

1. Trader had created and tested scalping strategy for short-term 180-second options, short period of testing it on demo account has shown that his strategy is robust. However, after switching to real money account, trader recognizes that it is tough to execute this strategy for him. Necessity to execute multiple trades increases pressure, finally he/she has series of errors and shifts probability of success against him. Trading on real money generates stress and our most dominant personal characteristics always rule the game. In this case trade has “sprinter-like” type of attention and should better had traded on long term options, picking trades near support/resistance areas. Had he tested his strategy on small real account, he would had avoided large losses and disappointment.

2. Trader has tendency to overtrade, yet always promises not to do that since “next monday”. Yet he has a personal strength to stick to a winning position. Testing strategy on binary options on demo account allowed him to avoid overtrading and filter most of his bad trades, yet switching to real account showed that he go back to overtrading, making bunch of “testing” trades. We tend to gravitate to our dominant personal characteristics in conditions of stress and disorder. Had he ability to hold position overnight and stick to it, he would be able to cover his losses via large winner, but considering that binary options don't allow to “let profit run”, it was impossible – his personal strength was unemployed while he was fully fragile to his personal weaknesses. Had he tested his trading on small real money account, he would have recognized this tendency at a small cost.

So, it's important to learn basics of binary option trading with demo account, but it's not recommended to stick to it. After all, everybody has come here to earn real money and trade real money. Be sure you will execute your strategy properly on a real money account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204
    Binary option trading becoming popular day by day. I am very much interested in it. And I am trading binary option in other brokers for two years. But I didn't get any demo binary trading platform and trading opportunity. So I think I have some lacking in this type of trading. I think this demo binary option trading by robooption is an excellent opportunity to get good experience about option trading. I really liked it and used it effectively. I think if a trader do it with patience then certainly he can do well in real binary option trading too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    This is a actual acceptable befalling in the bifold advantage world. Initially, there was not audience trading means to analysis the trader`s strategies on the audience akin on bifold option, but things are altered now, acknowledge to robo forex company. But I will acknowledge if indexes and awkward oil can not be alone continued term, just like the abbreviate appellation in forex as well

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    This is a very good idea with the binary option trading. It is not always the way you have planned it will work, this is why you need a demo to build up the trading strategy that will best handle your trading earning. It is not about what mots traders are saying that it is risky, but about how they could use the demo to have a balanced trading system they can rely upon.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]Actually I do not know how to trade these binary options . but after I learnt about the demo account for the binary optiones I become encouraged to know more about this trading . although I`m very experienced in trading the forex . though I try to learn more about the binary options . in order to decide in which I `ll go on[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by zmeen View Post
    Yes trial investing service regarding binary option investing beneficial, as well as particularly it's very amazing path for practice previous to type in industry along with real cash. which is was our query for many fellow member nevertheless right now I am crystal clear concerning trial investing regarding option investing. in any case all the best . regarding importance broker.
    of course everything related to the practice did we really need in this trade and this relates to how we as traders will be able to develop our trade better and for a while it could do by using a demo account in gleam and options that I know indeed there from some binary options can also allow us to get the trade with a demo account before we will plunge into a real account

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    robo forex gives us best opportunity for learning option trading if brokers give us these step we easily work and learn with binary options on demo account and then we make best trading in binary option it is best for all new and old traders they like forex market and work in forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Really, this is a very good opportunity for those who want to trade without losing money, this demo account for binary option will help people to understand binary options better, when I started my career in forex market then there were only binary option, but not demo accounts for binary, I am happy to see this.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    Really, this is a very good opportunity for those who want to trade without losing money, this demo account for binary option will help people to understand binary options better, when I started my career in forex market then there were only binary option, but not demo accounts for binary, I am happy to see this.
    To those who want to learn without investing any money. This will going to help us experience how its feel to trade binary. And when you feel you are ready to trade in real account that's the time you can try to trade in real account. Right now for example me. I keep on trading hoping that some day I will going to become a rich trader. And I am studying right now hoping to earn good in binary also.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    To test the strategies of traders initially there were no demo level ways. And its being one of the advantages of Forex trading. Alas! we can try new things and get to learn everything about trading in demo account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    To those who want to learn without investing any money. This will going to help us experience how its feel to trade binary. And when you feel you are ready to trade in real account that's the time you can try to trade in real account. Right now for example me. I keep on trading hoping that some day I will going to become a rich trader. And I am studying right now hoping to earn good in binary also.
    You are right brother, this is a nice option for those who are new in binary options, I have another idea, if brokers held demo contest of binary options then? it will get more popularity and this thing will be new, if roboforex do it, this is unique idea, and may probably roboforex will consider upon it.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast