Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Demo account for binary options

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191

Demo account for binary options

Roboforex company allows to try trading in risk-free mode using demo accounts on Robooption platform.

To open demo account, you have to click on the button “Demo account”:

h_1410814772_8286754_bcbaa339d2.png

Then you will have to fill in all required forms:

h_1410814823_2997635_2ace9c37b1.png

After that you will receive confirmation code on email – fill in that code on this page:

h_1410814871_8569772_ec4573ff91.png

Finally, you will observe web page with login and password – I recommend to save this information in a secured place, it will not be duplicated on email for the sake of safety.

Many traders will confirm that trading on demo account (either on options or traditional currency pairs) has its advantages and drawbacks.

Of course, to study the platform, it is essential to learn all the basics – what is expiration date, how “call” and “put” options are distinguished from each other and other features of binary options.
    Binary options are very simple in comparison to traditional options, that's why trader with any level of experience would easily learn how to trade it.

Yet, there are also drawbacks of “demo trading”. It completely excludes psychological component from trading, that is one of crucial factors distinguishing success and failure.

I will provide couple of examples:

1. Trader had created and tested scalping strategy for short-term 180-second options, short period of testing it on demo account has shown that his strategy is robust. However, after switching to real money account, trader recognizes that it is tough to execute this strategy for him. Necessity to execute multiple trades increases pressure, finally he/she has series of errors and shifts probability of success against him. Trading on real money generates stress and our most dominant personal characteristics always rule the game. In this case trade has “sprinter-like” type of attention and should better had traded on long term options, picking trades near support/resistance areas. Had he tested his strategy on small real account, he would had avoided large losses and disappointment.

2. Trader has tendency to overtrade, yet always promises not to do that since “next monday”. Yet he has a personal strength to stick to a winning position. Testing strategy on binary options on demo account allowed him to avoid overtrading and filter most of his bad trades, yet switching to real account showed that he go back to overtrading, making bunch of “testing” trades. We tend to gravitate to our dominant personal characteristics in conditions of stress and disorder. Had he ability to hold position overnight and stick to it, he would be able to cover his losses via large winner, but considering that binary options don't allow to “let profit run”, it was impossible – his personal strength was unemployed while he was fully fragile to his personal weaknesses. Had he tested his trading on small real money account, he would have recognized this tendency at a small cost.

So, it's important to learn basics of binary option trading with demo account, but it's not recommended to stick to it. After all, everybody has come here to earn real money and trade real money. Be sure you will execute your strategy properly on a real money account.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    This is a very good opportunity in the binary option world. Initially, there was not demo trading ways to test the trader`s strategies on the demo level on binary option, but things are different now, thank to roboforex company. But I will appreciate if indexes and crude oil can not be only long term, just like the short term in forex as well.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by kelen View Post
    when i have prefer people to share several experiences here all about how exactly my partner and i prepare with regard to a great nights business. i carry MY OWN Forex currency trading like a very serious enterprise, virtually any time i make gains, That starts because of the evening before
    So what does your post got to do with binary option demo account?
    To be honest I never thought their is such thing as demo account for option. I did try to trade option but some how I am just not lucky so I just stop hoping to make profit in option but instead focus now on trading in one thing and that is in forex trading. If I am good in doing scalping then I will going to return to option trading.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    To be honest I never thought their is such thing as demo account for option. I did try to trade option but some how I am just not lucky so I just stop hoping to make profit in option but instead focus now on trading in one thing and that is in forex trading. If I am good in doing scalping then I will going to return to option trading.
    Yes, it's not for everyone. "Naked" forex trading is not for everyone as well. It's a good thing that we have opportunity to choose our trading niche and not to be stuck with one available trading instrument or strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 12
    Yeah demo trading service for binary option trading very helpful, and specially it is very wonderful way for practice before enter the market with real money. and it is was my question for all member but now I am clear about demo trading for option trading. anyway good luck for value trader.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    Yes, it's not for everyone. "Naked" forex trading is not for everyone as well. It's a good thing that we have opportunity to choose our trading niche and not to be stuck with one available trading instrument or strategy.
    But if best if we learn it. For me its not always about earning. Its always about earning. Know what you are dealing with before you invest money. That's my approach. I tried stocks trading, before I shift to forex trading and I also tried binary trading. All of this I tried to learn and hope to earn good. But right now I stop in stocks trading and in binary and focus on building my forex trading account first. And once I reach total of 100,000 dollars trading capital that's the time I diversify to stocks and binary again.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    I did try to trade option but some how I am just not lucky so I just stop hoping to make profit in option but instead focus now on trading in one thing and that is in forex trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    This demo is for the traders to learn their strategy for the binary option. Mind you, the strategy that is working well in the forex market does not have the guaranty that it will work in the binary option. You will need to hard the time limits to it. If that is the case, may be you will modify the strategy through the binary option demo platform or you build up another one entirely. This is one of its benefits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I see that demo account is one of the advantage of forex market and binary option market,I see in demo account we can try anything we want and we can try any new indicator or any new strategy everything free become money in demo account is not real,I see also that in demo account we can discover all our mistakes and recover its.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 13
    This is very nice oportunity for binary options trading. But, why they don't give us no-deposit bonus ? In this way we can try to trade real money account with binary options trading with Robooptions. So, dear Misters Administrators, please make a very nice note to the Directors Board and ask about no-deposit bonus for new customers. Thank you very much for your job.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast