We trade to earn and not earn to trade.
Page 1 of 209 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: We trade to earn and not earn to trade.

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113

We trade to earn and not earn to trade.

It is true that we need to invest money in trading so that we can use our trading skills to derive some good profits on our investments. The money we invest in Forex trading has to come from some source whether it be through some job or business or some inherited funds.

What I want to say that when we invest money in trading we should ensure that we are capable of protecting our invested money and at the same time derive some good profits on our investments. I would share the example of one of my friends.

My friend X had a good job and salary and came into Forex trading. He spend some time in reading charts and then made quite a big investment but unfortunately he lost that. But he had more savings in his bank account so he made another deposit which he lost again. Soon he lost all his saving and then he began to wait till the end of the month when he received his salary so that he could invest that money also in trading. This continued for 2-3 years and then later he began to trade with loans.

Now though the person is physically alive he is financially ruined. Thus what I want to say is that we need to bear in mind that we trade to earn and not earn to trade. If we lose money continuously in trading we should know before it is too late that we are not fit for this business.

Please share your views about my article

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Of course, we are trading to earn, not for trade. While we see that we are not getting any profit with our less trading skill and knowledge, then we have nothing to do rather than investing huge time to learn and practice. Forex trading is created for our survive and we need to continue trading for better earning. I agree with you and trying to trade to earn also.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Traders in this market are needed to be conscious of the reason s why they trade, if not, they will still not have the right things they have being protecting in this market as goals of trading. It is all influence by the evaluation and confirmation you do before you trade, and try never to let the emotion affect your trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes to work with the customs as with the personal preference as having with the distinct on choice with the technical competence as to work on managing of the good tasks by the request. as those to refer of the chance on earning with the decision on spending of the good risks and resources and the work on moderating of the good scenes with the market of the fx trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Yes you have mentioned the correct thing but it is the human nature in us that keeps us from getting away from the reason for what we are trading , that means when we are trading we see only profits and after bearing losses we are very frustrated to gather more money for investment and there we forget that we are here to become professional traders not investing and losing and again.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    we came to this place or forex for making business., we want to get some earning, good earning and even get success. and it means, we need a good will or intention for this, with good commitment, will lead us to start and take the right thing on this business, so it is better to make clear everything,forget about big ambition and emotion, forex is hardwork ,

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    We all come to forex with the will of earning money. but most of us are simply introducing ew capital every time after we blow our accounts. If you don't wake up and start learning after swallowing a margin call, then either you left forex completely or you are bound to be financially dead.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 103
    Given: 65
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    It is true that we need to invest money in trading so that we can use our trading skills to derive some good profits on our investments. The money we invest in Forex trading has to come from some source whether it be through some job or business or some inherited funds.

What I want to say that when we invest money in trading we should ensure that we are capable of protecting our invested money and at the same time derive some good profits on our investments. I would share the example of one of my friends.

My friend X had a good job and salary and came into Forex trading. He spend some time in reading charts and then made quite a big investment but unfortunately he lost that. But he had more savings in his bank account so he made another deposit which he lost again. Soon he lost all his saving and then he began to wait till the end of the month when he received his salary so that he could invest that money also in trading. This continued for 2-3 years and then later he began to trade with loans.

Now though the person is physically alive he is financially ruined. Thus what I want to say is that we need to bear in mind that we trade to earn and not earn to trade. If we lose money continuously in trading we should know before it is too late that we are not fit for this business.

Please share your views about my article
    Well said. When we face a stop out we should understand that there is something that is wrong with out trading. No one can bear losses continuously and therefore he or she needs to look into his trading and try to correct their mistakes. Its only when we correct ous mistakes we can make something good from Forex and avoid further losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes it is true that in forex everybody is doing trading for good earnings only. Because it gives very quick money. But we should control our greediness and emotions other wise we can loose earnings in a single trade also. So we should avoid our mistakes which we are doing in trading. And we should always follow the trading rules.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Anyone trade in foex market has one aim that he or she make avery good profit in that hard market,That is mean sure we all trade for money ,To make avery good profit from that market we should not just trade but we should know wat we are doing we should know why we buy and why we sell.If we know that we will sure make very good profit,

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 209 123451151101 ... LastLast