10 Difference between mt4 and mt 5 - Page 6
Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 Difference between mt4 and mt 5

'Fast' and 'slow' depends solely on the broker, it has nothing to do with the terminal.
    The actual major differences are more subtle - connecting to different kinds of servers for example - Mt4 connects directly to a broker terminal and as far as I know to nothing else. Mt5 can take quotes from interbank market and other exchanges (except for a Mt5 broker terminal).
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Banned
    So far so good, I think I will still have to say that I prefer MT4 regardless of the developments that MT5 has and I think there are other trader as well, who will prefer that they make use of MT4 instead of MT5 because MT4 is more simple, I think most of the traders have got pretty used to it and they can't even look at Mt5.

I dont know about trading forex with a an mt5 but what I know is trading using a live mt4 account and these is really helpful in that it offers the right for so many people to run the right positions that help us be a good trader and so when we trade the market we all know of how to pull the given markets of integrations that will help the same. Mt4 has so many features that would help us in making something good for all of us to work on.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    I dont know about trading forex with a an mt5 but what I know is trading using a live mt4 account and these is really helpful in that it offers the right for so many people to run the right positions that help us be a good trader and so when we trade the market we all know of how to pull the given markets of integrations that will help the same. Mt4 has so many features that would help us in making something good for all of us to work on.
    Meta trader 5 is a trading terminal software same like your meta trader 4 software, you can do trade in meta trader 5 too, if you don't know much about it then you should join robo forex contests from there you can take a real experience of mt5 trading. I am also still in meta trade 4 terminal, I am stop loss user and don't apply any hedging so I will surely use mt5 in future.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    So far so good, I think I will still have to say that I prefer MT4 regardless of the developments that MT5 has and I think there are other trader as well, who will prefer that they make use of MT4 instead of MT5 because MT4 is more simple, I think most of the traders have got pretty used to it and they can't even look at Mt5.
    almost the traders right now still use mt4 and include me , i see there is no big difference between mt4 and mt5, and even i prefer to use mt4 for trading, the reason is, i feel lazy to open a new account for mt5 and manage it, and second, i feel better to use metatrader 4 for trading, but maybe, if brokers close mt4 for trading, so there is no way out then we need to open mt5

I cannot tell because by doing so I cannot tell the right path that can be succeed to trade and make the right decision and so when you are trading and well informed people always run the right path and do the right market preparation and MT4 to me has doen everything so we have to rule the right path preparation and being the right person we can be well processing the right information can be done on an mt4 and mt5 to me I haven heard about it.

Banned
    The first time I used the Mt5 platform I never liked it for once. I think I am more used to the Mt4 and it is more simple when trading with. Though I know that the platform has nothing to do with a trader's success as what matters is we being able to trade rightly. One of another thing why I like the Mt4 is that it is less data consuming and works smoothly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    So you are new about mt5 platform right? Yeah you should use mt4 current but you should try mt5 trading terminal too. I don't have a long experience of mt5 but I am satisfy with this. This is a platform for them who use stop loss in trading because we can't apply hedging in mt5 platform and that could be painful for so many trader's. Execution is very good in mt5 so over all I am satisfy with the features of mt5

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    So you are new about mt5 platform right? Yeah you should use mt4 current but you should try mt5 trading terminal too. I don't have a long experience of mt5 but I am satisfy with this. This is a platform for them who use stop loss in trading because we can't apply hedging in mt5 platform and that could be painful for so many trader's. Execution is very good in mt5 so over all I am satisfy with the features of mt5
    I prefer making use of the Mt4 as it is user friendly to me and also it works better with little data consumption. I am already so much used to it. The MT5 some times is slow I noticed it when I tried the MT5 kingsize contest provided by Roboforex, I figured how slow it is and also I really don't like it a bit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    well, i have one account with mt5 but honestly prefer to use mt4 beacuse my balance or capital is there, and also, mt4 is more familiar for me and do not want to spend the time for something, well, maybe one day, i can use it for trading,

Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast