10 Difference between mt4 and mt 5 - Page 4
Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 Difference between mt4 and mt 5

someday will work with the mt5 but still loves better with the oldschool mt4 with all my works on ea. but until all trader to pushed to work with the new mt5 i hope the supports on transfering format from the ols mq4 to mq5 should be available by wider chance of offers,

Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post
    The major difference for me between Mt4 and Mt5 is the more timeframes Mt5 has included, as I use the 2 and 3 minutes a lot.
    Still there is a downside that no micro timeframes are included in none of Metaquotes software. That would really make them complete. If there is the option like in NinjaTrader to make whatever timeframe you wish it would be even better.
    The similarities - both can be used for free with demo accounts provided from quite a big pool of brokers.
    Trading platform will only give us more options and tools during trading but what is really important here is our trading skills, if we are good in making trading decisions then trading platform is not that important after all, some traders can even trade by just using candlestick pattern or by trendlines or support and resistance.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Trading platform will only give us more options and tools during trading but what is really important here is our trading skills, if we are good in making trading decisions then trading platform is not that important after all, some traders can even trade by just using candlestick pattern or by trendlines or support and resistance.
    Yeah trading platforms are just a extra benefit to do trade, but don't forget that we need a fast execution too in the market so according to me we should have to do trade with a good trading platform too. Robo forex provide many types of good trading platforms. Personally I am doing trading with mt4 at the moment.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Yeah trading platforms are just a extra benefit to do trade, but don't forget that we need a fast execution too in the market so according to me we should have to do trade with a good trading platform too. Robo forex provide many types of good trading platforms. Personally I am doing trading with mt4 at the moment.
    Mt4 is very popular among all types of trading platform. No matter with which type of broker we are dealing with most of clients are using meta trader 4 terminal for trading. We can see that c trader and mt five platform also become very popular now because broker's are giving a great opportunity to do trade with these platform within less investment too.

Regardi8ng these differences . I may not be in a need to change my use to the mt5 for many reasons . I may find taht the trading using the mt4 is very easy and more willing to help me in the way of the trading , the using of the indicators , much more with the clearness and simplicity found with it

This is a new information for me about MT5 since I never use it to trade but MT4. From a source I read, that MT5 has some good points than MT4 but I think that most of us would prefer to choose MT4 to trade, no matter how good MT5 is. I would like to add this information to my knowledge so I now I know the difference between MT4 and MT5. Good thread, sir.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    This is a new information for me about MT5 since I never use it to trade but MT4. From a source I read, that MT5 has some good points than MT4 but I think that most of us would prefer to choose MT4 to trade, no matter how good MT5 is. I would like to add this information to my knowledge so I now I know the difference between MT4 and MT5. Good thread, sir.
    Yes I still believe that most of trader's are using mt4 terminal for trading. But mt5 also good there is no doubt in it. It will take some time to become popular like mt5, the other things is trader's are busy since a very long time with mt4 that's why they not want to change their terminal for trading. There are 21 time frames in mt5 that's awesome.

I think according to these differences . we may find that the types of the mt4 may be so easy to use both of them I think are very carfully designed to help us use the trading in a very good manner . I may find taht the tarring with the mt4 more easy than mt5 . the thing which we experienced of course will be easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Yes I still believe that most of trader's are using mt4 terminal for trading. But mt5 also good there is no doubt in it. It will take some time to become popular like mt5, the other things is trader's are busy since a very long time with mt4 that's why they not want to change their terminal for trading. There are 21 time frames in mt5 that's awesome.
    Most costumed made indicators are designed to work only on MT4 platform and I think this is the reason why lots of traders hesitant to shift platform because their indicators works only on MT4, if only the developer try to integrate MT4 indicators to work in MT5 then I guess it will be more beneficial for traders.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Most costumed made indicators are designed to work only on MT4 platform and I think this is the reason why lots of traders hesitant to shift platform because their indicators works only on MT4, if only the developer try to integrate MT4 indicators to work in MT5 then I guess it will be more beneficial for traders.
    Indicators are helpful but now recently I started trading in more simple way without indicators and with only stop loss. But what I know one kind of strategy that I just discovered which is done without indicator except the pivot lines. I will try and look more into this naked trading, but I just think it should be complemented by pivot.

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast