10 Difference between mt4 and mt 5 - Page 17
Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 Difference between mt4 and mt 5

i don't used too much mt5 terminal so not know too much, but one thing I know from contests that when we open an position and 2nd order if we have same currency pair and with same direction then lot will be added in old position instead of opening now order and price will be little change

Quote Originally Posted by nadiabasharat1 View Post
    i don't used too much mt5 terminal so not know too much, but one thing I know from contests that when we open an position and 2nd order if we have same currency pair and with same direction then lot will be added in old position instead of opening now order and price will be little change
    I think that they do not have too much difference at all. WHat will be the main difference is the trading tools they have. MT5 is more automated and thus many traders like to use them better. But not all traders will agree for this thing too because there are traders that might depend on their own skill rather than depending on tools so they choose MT4.

Banned
    The tools should be same for our used in mt4 and mt5 terminal, I don't think that there is any much difference, the version of mt5 have been come up with more features and more convenient features to do trade but still mt4 is best for trader's because they are using this since a long time. Along with it our main aim is to earn and learn in forex so both can be executed well in mt4 and mt5.

Banned
    I am using the meta trader 4 since a long time so I believe that mt4 is best for right now, I am also learningi and practicing in mt5 through the robo forex contests and the execution is really best in mt5 rather than the mt4 but trading software does not matter for me a lot, here learning and understanding of the market would be more important for us, and it would help us a lot to do trade with any type of trading software.

Trader
    i always prefer trading with mt4 because it is lighter and more easier, and it is widely used by the traders around the world, the trader can test both of them and trade with anyone of them because both are good for trading, but i think that mt4 is more popular and suitable for many traders especially of that having computer of moderate options.

In recent time I try to make use of the mt5 and I got to know that it is just a waste of time, I mean the mt4 is just the best for me so far and I don't think that I can afford making use of the MT%. Though I do know that I making money from forex trading has got little or nothing to do with the trading platform that I am making use of.

Well I don't think that its a waste of time mate, can you tell how you delcare that its a wastage of time to spend in mt5 terminal, I have a good experience of mt5 and I still believe that mt5 is good for trading, I don't want to do any argue because every terminal have its own great features and advantages for traders. But regarding popularity we can't avoid the name of mt4, its still popular than mt5.

Banned
    I don't see big difference between this two terminal, there is no big deference except from the fact that Mt 4 platform have 4 digit while the mt5 have & digit that's the only difference I can spot here, there is no big difference that separate this two platform and the best thing is that if we understand the market very well of course both platform are good for a successful trading.

The different is not much, the more thing we have to be more focused on is that we have to learn and understand the main way of trading, that is the most important thing about trading. The trading platform is not the issue, the issue is with us trading the right way and making use of the money risk management when trading.

Banned
    Yes buddy as we know that we have to just do trade in forex and the selection of trading terminal does not matter much for me, I am using mt4 terminal since a long time and yes this could be my favorite but this mean is not that others are not good, they are also very good we can do trade with any terminal just need few days of practive then we can use the trading platform without any problem.

Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast