10 Difference between mt4 and mt 5 - Page 13
Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 Difference between mt4 and mt 5

Banned
    I never have made use of the MT5 before, and I have been making use of the MT4 for a very long time, I am contented with it though, Therefore my main concern is on bettering my trades with the MT4, in such a way that I get to be able to make good analysis with the provided tools. Apparently, it is not about the trading platform but the skills and knowledge we have got.

Trader
    I have never used a an mt5 but there is a chance that its better than the mt4 mt4 have these classical chance of trainning the market showing how gret the market is the greter choice is the work of any form of chance, the types of trading tools and identifying trades/knowing th technical part of it and understanding the value of it

Trader
    I have never traded with forex interface that we see around the market has a source of informations that we are able to value when we trade forex there is a lot of good that comes when we see forex is really proving to work for us its good that that an MT4 works perfectly for me, but I think I need to just download it and tell the difference for myself

Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    I never have made use of the MT5 before, and I have been making use of the MT4 for a very long time, I am contented with it though, Therefore my main concern is on bettering my trades with the MT4, in such a way that I get to be able to make good analysis with the provided tools. Apparently, it is not about the trading platform but the skills and knowledge we have got.
    I have only used mt5 once or twice that to to participate in the Roboforex contest. I think both mt4 and mt5 are good but I use mt4 since I am used to it. Main thing in trading is our analysis and our understanding. I believe in low profit strategy so when I reach to my daily target I just close the trade and do end for that day.

Before there was one drawback of mt5 trading account that there was no hedging possible in it. There are so many of my friends who use the hedging in trading but now robo forex have also recovered about it well and now they are giving a full chance to do hedging in mt5 as well same like mt4 trading accounts. Its a very good decision taken by robo forex broker and I hope that they will get more uses in mt5 now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    Before there was one drawback of mt5 trading account that there was no hedging possible in it. There are so many of my friends who use the hedging in trading but now robo forex have also recovered about it well and now they are giving a full chance to do hedging in mt5 as well same like mt4 trading accounts. Its a very good decision taken by robo forex broker and I hope that they will get more uses in mt5 now.
    There is still that drawback in it, but there are some trading companies that are trying to negotiate with the developer of mt5, that is what they are working on the mt5 that can do everything including the hedging. But with that, i will prefer to work with the mt4, because i is giving me money already and i like it very much now.

Banned
    Well mt4 and mt5 both are the trading platforms only they are only providing you platform to do trade in forex market and they are not related to our earnings, if you have a good knowledge of the market then your understanding would give you better result in mt4 as well as in mt5 too. We should not compare mt4, and mt5 with our earnings. I still believe that both mt4 and mt5 are good for trader's.

I think that majority of traders all over the world makes use of the mt4 simply because of its flexibility, personally, i have never like the idea of using the mt5 one of the things i detest most about it is the five digits of a thing, mt4 is very easy to understand even for a novice trader who is just coming into the business for the very first time.The ten differences you have mentioned here has further confirm the advantages that mt4 has over the mt5

Banned
    Well trading education and experience most important than the trading platforms for traders, because there is not much different between mt4 and mt5 so for its does not matter which kind of trading platform I am using for trading, for me experience and proper understanding matter's a lot in forex, I can do trade with both platforms mt4, and mt5 both are good for us.

Banned
    Differences are given above in the thread and if trader's are not satisfied the mt4 then they can shift to mt5 trading platform but there are so many features which would not be the same in both these trading platforms, for example trader's who want to do trade with robotic trading system for them mt4 would be a good choice, they can't use robots in mt5, and those traders who want to do trade with a lot of time frames analysis for them mt5 would be a good choice.

Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast