10 Difference between mt4 and mt 5 - Page 12
Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 Difference between mt4 and mt 5

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    Where did you see the mt6? I have tried to read through this whole page on this thread, i did not see a thing like the mt6 there although. And i am sure that the company that makes the mt4 and mt5 trading platforms has stopped there because they did not know how traders will react to another formulation they might bring.
    Well buddy I think that he is just talking about the future of mt6 yes in this thread we are only talking about the mt4 and mt5 trading platform. I think mt4 and mt5 will run conitnuously for so many coming year's because mt4 is still popular in this market and mt5 is still new for so many tarder's many of them don't have any idea of mt5 features.

one of my greatest difference is that the MT4 is more user friendly and you can be able to navigate so easily, well, I don't know about the other platform, but so far so good I think I am really okay with the MT4 and I don't think there will be any use, making use of the MT5 platform.

I have never used these market differently and for the same working process when we have the same and we are always be the better market we have the same working channels and we have to the same and for the mt4 its the best and the one that I can use when it comes to trading these is what markets for every traders we have to the same for the same

Banned
    A lot of people are already comfortable and more familiar with mt4, we don't find a problem using mt4, mt4 has being there for a long time and it still working smoothly so I see no reason why anyone should start using mt5 when both platform give same profit, I still see no reason why I should switch to mt4 because mt4 is still working smoothly for me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    A lot of people are already comfortable and more familiar with mt4, we don't find a problem using mt4, mt4 has being there for a long time and it still working smoothly so I see no reason why anyone should start using mt5 when both platform give same profit, I still see no reason why I should switch to mt4 because mt4 is still working smoothly for me.
    There are many large members of the system that are working with the mt4 platform, and they have seen it to be a very good one. Anyone to introduced apart from this is not going to be a surprise to any traders, because they are already having the ones they are familiarizing with, and it is helping them to make some money when they trade already.

there is a lot of good we have seen the better chances that wrk for us as we ae able to run the same and trade markets in all fors we have been given that works well for us in the given channels that we are always and better of influenced and we have to work for the good of it in the same stipulated given markets

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    Where did you see the mt6? I have tried to read through this whole page on this thread, i did not see a thing like the mt6 there although. And i am sure that the company that makes the mt4 and mt5 trading platforms has stopped there because they did not know how traders will react to another formulation they might bring.
    MT6 is not launched yet in forex market and I don't think that any broker will provide you that kind of terminal to do trade in forex right now we have the mt4, and mt5 to do trade with robo forex even if you want to see more terminals then you can work with the c trader terminal also. I have a good experience of mt4 trading terminal only so far.

Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    MT6 is not launched yet in forex market and I don't think that any broker will provide you that kind of terminal to do trade in forex right now we have the mt4, and mt5 to do trade with robo forex even if you want to see more terminals then you can work with the c trader terminal also. I have a good experience of mt4 trading terminal only so far.
    May be in near future mt6 will be launched. For me I like mt4 and dont trade even on mt5. Main thing is how we trade, Trading is fine until trader has knowledge and is not emotional.. Greed in forex trading is a route to disaster because we cannot force the market to give us pips, but we must simply wait for the right opportunity to trade.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    There are both opportunities for short term trading and long term trading. It is fine until trader has knowledge and is not emotional.. Greed in forex trading is a route to disaster because we cannot force the market to give us pips, but we must simply wait for the right opportunity to trade when our system tells us so.
    Yes that's the main thing that we need in our trading the control of emotion would not give you any problem when you are using the short term time frames in trading, I also feel that long term time frames are also bad for trader's if they don't have a proper control of emotion. Because emotion is that worst thing which can fail any kind of trading style, system, and time frame use in forex.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    May be in near future mt6 will be launched. For me I like mt4 and dont trade even on mt5. Main thing is how we trade, Trading is fine until trader has knowledge and is not emotional.. Greed in forex trading is a route to disaster because we cannot force the market to give us pips, but we must simply wait for the right opportunity to trade.
    There is no need for mt6 at all because we are already satisfied trading with mt4 and mt5 and most people don't even use mt5 it only some few traders who use that platform for trading a lot of traders are still using mt4 so there will be no need for mt6, Mt4 is the best trading platform and it working very smoothly for many of us, so we don't have the intention to switch to any other trading platform.

Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast