10 Difference between mt4 and mt 5 - Page 11
Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 Difference between mt4 and mt 5

yes the different chance on trader as those had with the distinct ton characteristics with the use of tools and measuring instrument to helps as improving decision with the returns of confirmation before to enter with the further to work with the manage of the strategic customs on progress with the modulation.

I dont know much of an mt5 but I can tell you why I love mt4, it has some of the best trading tools and identifying market choice that works and varies well in certain position as trader we have to run the market and be sure that we can be able to understand certain values as a trader and plan it even better for certain reasons and we can do it in a best and better formed channels that we work with

Quote Originally Posted by yantow08 View Post
    [lang=id]2 Charts/ Timeframe 9 Timeframes (MT4)
    21 Timeframes from 1min to 1month and unlimited number of charts. 100 charts can be opened at a time. (MT5)
    Numbers of charts we can open at a time depends on how big your monitor is, though it is possible to open 100 charts at once. I think that is one of the disadvantages of using MT5, its efficiency. I think we do not have to open so many charts at once since it will bother our concentration in making analysis. Unless if you want to see them all without making analysis from each of them. I can not expect that someone is able to analyze a lot of pairs and trade them at once, I can not do that honestly.

So good to know about the differences between the trading mt4 and the mt5 so i think that all of us can be able to find more ways to think of the trading strategies and what are their demands . some of us like the simplified way according to the mt4 . others may prefer to trade the mt6

the option with the available offers with the feature of mt5 to draws of the different time frames as those by the ctrader helps of trader to defines the use with the spin on moderation to monitor the movesment of chart and the forecast on capturing trend direction on focus with the projection.

Banned
    Mt6? Is it already launched in the market or coming Sorry but I don't have much information of it. I am using mt4 and have some experience of mt5 also. If mt6 is coming in near future then its also good because trader will able to do trade with more features. Trader can only use the latest version of meta trader trading platforms if they are getting more better service on it for trading otherwise as far I know people love mt4 only.

I have never used an MT5 but to me its a better one is mt4 as compared with the mt5 these is what is right and the reason being the tools that we have that make it better for us to trade forex in all said processes as a forex trader we have to work it out in certain levels as traders

Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    I have never used an MT5 but to me its a better one is mt4 as compared with the mt5 these is what is right and the reason being the tools that we have that make it better for us to trade forex in all said processes as a forex trader we have to work it out in certain levels as traders
    I don't know that which one is better but due to regular use of mt4 people mostly choose the mt4 trading terminal in forex trading market, mt5 terminal have its own advantages and features and if I have to compare mt4 with mt5 then I still believe that both have good advantages for trader's and they both have some limitations as well for forex traders.

Banned
    I have never use the mt5 platform before but I guess there is no much different between it and mt4 platform, the only difference I can spot here is that mt4 is a four digit platform why the mt5 is a five digit platform, that's the only difference I can spot between this two platform, but are good for trading but many of us are more familiar or are so comfortable trading with mt4.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Mt6? Is it already launched in the market or coming Sorry but I don't have much information of it. I am using mt4 and have some experience of mt5 also. If mt6 is coming in near future then its also good because trader will able to do trade with more features. Trader can only use the latest version of meta trader trading platforms if they are getting more better service on it for trading otherwise as far I know people love mt4 only.
    Where did you see the mt6? I have tried to read through this whole page on this thread, i did not see a thing like the mt6 there although. And i am sure that the company that makes the mt4 and mt5 trading platforms has stopped there because they did not know how traders will react to another formulation they might bring.

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast