The best way to avoid losses is to be prepared for losses - Page 3
Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: The best way to avoid losses is to be prepared for losses

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113

The best way to avoid losses is to be prepared for losses

We all know that losses are part of the Forex business and we can never in any way become immune to losses. Even the very expert traders of the world need to book losses in some of their trades. We all have come to trade Forex to earn profits and not to lose money but we need to understand that without learning the art of booking losses at the right time we cannot be successful trader.

I have seen that many traders never want too book losses and close their wrong trades with small losses. They always wait for an opportunity to book at least some profits and with this attitude they often blow their accounts.

We need to understand that small losses are always better than big losses and many times using a stop loss or closing a trade with small losses can save us from severe losses.

In short a trader should be prepared for whatever way the market might move after he opens his trade. Please share your views regarding this

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    loss is a very common thing in forex we can loose money for few times but if we will be ready for our losses only then we will able to make a very good planning in forex trading market otherwise if we will afraid to open any position to make money then it will not be a good solution to become a good trader here
    There are only two possibilities in business, failed or successful, and in each trade, loss or profit. If we only want profits and do not want to take risk (loss), then we should not trade, or not to take action.
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    What a good thing that forex traders should be on the look for. If you have prepared for the losses, it means that it will not be a surprise or affects you when you are losing. You should have made a way to cater for how you will recover and have the success in the market. This will be mainly in the good management of the trader.
    Yes right, this would be different if we were not prepared for the losses, most people will stress and depression, so we need to understand before take action in trade or in any business, we must be prepared for the losses and for failure.
    Quote Originally Posted by COMANG View Post
    we do have to accept the loss in this trade, but after after we realized that we would be able to continue to lose in this trade we never felt that we would get this trade to avoid the risk management in trading because after all risk management in this trade will be able to make we will be able to continue to be better if we are able to control it with discipline when it happens we will not lose too feel a great loss
    Of course, risk management is a requirement for success in business. Prepare for the loss is by risk management, if we think that we already prepare for the loss but without risk management, then that means we've lied to ourselves.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    Proper knowledge about Forex trading will help us to decrease mistakes and losses. And also a proper management will help us making good profit. Learning about Forex trading upgrade our knowledge in doing trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]I agree with you that it must calculate the position and that the simple loss is better than a big loss wasted the whole account with them. In this successful trader needs to activate the stop-loss order, but must be calculated points technically it is not just only points
    Another trick you can replace the complications of this reinforcement and cooling for deals and this needs to be super skill[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Mate I will suggest you couple of things if you will follow them then you will not get any regular losses in your life i am making money with this trading system since 2 years you can focus on a good trading strategy, money management, risk management and stop loss, along with it try to focus on technical analysis and market trend hope you will get good idea from it

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    If you are losing in the market, the correction is the main thing for the trader, if the trader does not correct this on time, things will be adverse than it should be. If you have prepared for losses, you will be able to have your own control over it, and this will not make you near emotion, not to talk of being frustrated in the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    We all know that losses are part of the Forex business and we can never in any way become immune to losses. Even the very expert traders of the world need to book losses in some of their trades. We all have come to trade Forex to earn profits and not to lose money but we need to understand that without learning the art of booking losses at the right time we cannot be successful trader.

I have seen that many traders never want too book losses and close their wrong trades with small losses. They always wait for an opportunity to book at least some profits and with this attitude they often blow their accounts.

We need to understand that small losses are always better than big losses and many times using a stop loss or closing a trade with small losses can save us from severe losses.

In short a trader should be prepared for whatever way the market might move after he opens his trade. Please share your views regarding this
    You are absolutely right brother, not only professional traders, even some corporations whom trade in currencies also close their trades with loses, this is the thing that we need to understand that loses are part of this business, the main thing is how to mitigate the loses and how to understand the market, how to take quick decision on right time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    I am agree that the best way to avoid loss is preparing ourselves with possibility of loss because no one can avoid loss completely. Profit and loss are common thing in forex so we shouldn't try to trade without loss at all but we must make sure that the loss can be limited so we won't lose more than we could afford to take in single transaction.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    For me i will prepare for loss in my psychology to be more strong and prepare my mindset to be in well, cause in fact so many traders get lose in forex trade may be due to bad psychology and bad mindset, like mindset about forex is a get rich scheme business , From that can makes unrealistic desire in doing this business, as well as factors about bad psychology starting from emotion, greedy, hopeless, pessimistic, fear and many more

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    i think the first thing which everybody should do before start trading is the demo practice.without this a trader cant get the live knowledge and experience which is very needed.so i think the best way to avoid loss is the demo practice.and there is an another thing to remember and that is never take big lot if your capital is small.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by cowek ireng View Post
    For me i will prepare for loss in my psychology to be more strong and prepare my mindset to be in well, cause in fact so many traders get lose in forex trade may be due to bad psychology and bad mindset, like mindset about forex is a get rich scheme business , From that can makes unrealistic desire in doing this business, as well as factors about bad psychology starting from emotion, greedy, hopeless, pessimistic, fear and many more
    Yes, you're rgiht if it is good to prepare our psychology in each transaction. Prepare in psycology means that we must be ready with the risk of loss which can happen in every transaction no matter how good my analysis. Good traders should spend a lot of time to get knowledge and experience to become professional traders. It is right that forex is not quick rich scheme business.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast