Page 1 of 66 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: The best way to avoid losses is to be prepared for losses

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113

The best way to avoid losses is to be prepared for losses

We all know that losses are part of the Forex business and we can never in any way become immune to losses. Even the very expert traders of the world need to book losses in some of their trades. We all have come to trade Forex to earn profits and not to lose money but we need to understand that without learning the art of booking losses at the right time we cannot be successful trader.

I have seen that many traders never want too book losses and close their wrong trades with small losses. They always wait for an opportunity to book at least some profits and with this attitude they often blow their accounts.

We need to understand that small losses are always better than big losses and many times using a stop loss or closing a trade with small losses can save us from severe losses.

In short a trader should be prepared for whatever way the market might move after he opens his trade. Please share your views regarding this

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 103
    Given: 65
    Learning helps us a lot to avoid mistakes and thereby also to avoid losses. Good traders must gain good knowledge about forex trading business. he must learn from the experienced people and also need to work sincerely. after that he will be a renowned trader.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Well said. We can avoid losses in trading only when we stay prepared for any kind of market movement.If i lost all my capital in forex then i will be control on my nerves and face the situation patiently because its not the end of trade i should hope for the best and look forward. Losing all our capital means we not trade with discipline or follow necessary rules of moeny management.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    There is nothing bad in preparing before execution, this is what I simply understand in this thread. It is management of the account that will help on this. But one thing that still baffles me is that, many forex traders will prepare way and their plans will be good, but when they get to he point of trading, they will let emotion slip all of it away, this is what we should be very careful about. Meaning that, it is a different thing to prepare, it is another to execute it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    as working of the deeper on focus as managing of the customs on continuous running with the evaluation of the system, those to refer with the better on precise as improving of the good performance as managing of the current request with the tasks on completing of the target to closes of the number of profit with the manage of the trading jobs.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 32
    Rvery trader in the forex trading face loss in the forex trading. Those who have never faced loss in the forex trading are those who have never traded Forex. At the time of opening a trade we should also place a stop loss so that the loss we get is not big if market moves against our expectations.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Rvery trader in the forex trading face loss in the forex trading. Those who have never faced loss in the forex trading are those who have never traded Forex. At the time of opening a trade we should also place a stop loss so that the loss we get is not big if market moves against our expectations.
    I do not think there are traders who have not felt the loss in trading because forex is a business of buying and selling
    and the trading loss is a risk that will be accepted by the trade in the event that an error in the analysis or not precise in execution,success in forex depends on our own in the running

Not allowed!
    Last edited by similikiti; 09-17-2014 at 02:35 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    there is no good way to avoid losses because when you miss to make a good calculation of the trades that you have you obviously are in the negative, the best way is know how to avoid the same losses and be sure to make a good possible trading information that will help you know these is the best thing to exit on and make a certain insignificant loss, which comes from management and so on.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 103
    Given: 65
    Learning can help us avoid losses. A lot of information is available on a number of sites on the subject. I have recently read about this on internet as to how to avoid losses in trading. The site also have some other basic information.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    You are very right sir, the losses of many traders causes them to do otherwise and very emotional in the market, this will not get the success they want for them, but when you have realized that you will surely have loses in the market, you can work in the manner that will bring the losses to minimal and manage the trading account effectively for you own good.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 66 123451151 ... LastLast