Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192 LastLast

Thread: Hidden TP and SL

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104

Hidden TP and SL

dear members

i have a software that is used to hide SL and TP. it is necessary for them who do trading at market maker or bookies ( not as a real broker ), because they just hunt their client's SL and do not want to see their clients get some profit,
    but if we trade at roboforex, i guess we do not need it, because it is a real broker who as our bridge to the biggest market ,

besides to hide TP and SL. also at this sofware , there is a way to set trailing stop loss where it is not limited like a default trailing stop loss at mt4 ( 15 pips ) , user can set it minimal 1 pip.

if you interest with it. please download Attachment 11632

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    I actually didn't hear about hidden SL or TP I am really interested about it. I would download it and will see how does it work on demo account. I am amazed to know the trailing stop set up of just 1 pip. It is really very useful when you are trading with bigger lot and trendy market but surely I won't use pip for SL.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    Sometimes it is very good to carry out a very good survey before a broker is chosen so that we would not fall into the hand of a wrong broker like had been mentioned here .I have only heard that there are brokers who are scam and all they are out to do is to look for ignorance traders who do not know much about the forex market to scam them. And very unfortunately a lot of new traders do fall into the hand of such brokers. Scalping is not illegal in forex trading, but if a broker is against it, then it is right to make that a public notice.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    Sometimes it is very good to carry out a very good survey before a broker is chosen so that we would not fall into the hand of a wrong broker like had been mentioned here .I have only heard that there are brokers who are scam and all they are out to do is to look for ignorance traders who do not know much about the forex market to scam them. And very unfortunately a lot of new traders do fall into the hand of such brokers. Scalping is not illegal in forex trading, but if a broker is against it, then it is right to make that a public notice.
    If traders do not trust brokers and try to hide take profit or stop loss so they must run from such brokers and find good brokers. I am not trading with scam brokers and I do not see the reasons why I should hide take profit or stop loss. It is better to start forex business with good broker like Roboforex and do not have a headache.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 26
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    people who became the victims of scam brokers are mostly beginners who got no recommendation of participating to excellent and safe brokers yet they made their own choice then lose their first deposit that easy. it's important to focus on maximizing our knowledge first with learning before we want to trade and make money. honestly there's no need for us to find any methods like hiding our stop loss and take profit, maybe we can be saved from brokers but since market is moved by other superior power with huge lot sizes, we can't do much about it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    There are brokers that hunt stop loss and take profit of their clients this days we have to be very careful of the brokers that we join and invest our money with, before we join any broker we should first make some research and see what people are talking about the broker before we should decide to join or not joining the broker, because not all broker's are safe to trade with.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    There are brokers that hunt stop loss and take profit of their clients this days we have to be very careful of the brokers that we join and invest our money with, before we join any broker we should first make some research and see what people are talking about the broker before we should decide to join or not joining the broker, because not all broker's are safe to trade with.
    Such brokers are typically market makers who runs their own server and intentionally makes several hidden terms and rules to trick their clients. Trader's losses will be their main income and each time traders wants to withdraw their profits, it takes a long delay before traders can receive what they requested. Many legit brokers in the business which commonly known by traders so we can learn from other's experience and trade with them. No need to hide our TP or SL with good brokers because they're honest.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    We need not hide the stop loss since we are trading with Roboforex which is a very fair broker but still there are many brokers that are very unfair with their traders. We should actually do proper research and avoid joining hands with those broker that dont meet our expectations or dont have fair trading terms. With some brokers that are not trader friendly, there is a need for such softwares that can hide our Tp and Sl.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    We need not hide the stop loss since we are trading with Roboforex which is a very fair broker but still there are many brokers that are very unfair with their traders. We should actually do proper research and avoid joining hands with those broker that dont meet our expectations or dont have fair trading terms. With some brokers that are not trader friendly, there is a need for such softwares that can hide our Tp and Sl.
    It's a different talk when we're relating this with Roboforex because they're a honest company that never trick their clients since their first time came in the business. Those negative feedbacks which related about Roboforex, they just didn't understand how to trade and read the terms which they actually broke by their own faults. We can trade without hiding our TP and SL with Roboforex because our analysis and our profits are ours once we can make accurate analysis.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 5
    This kind of hiding is needed when we are not with a good broker, when our broker tries to earn by bringing losses to its traders. So when selecting a broker we have to do all the research, Roboforex is a great broker with great terms and with it we need not hide anything. Many times people go with false promises or bonus promotions made by some fake brokers and they have to then face the consequences.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by komalam View Post
    This kind of hiding is needed when we are not with a good broker, when our broker tries to earn by bringing losses to its traders. So when selecting a broker we have to do all the research, Roboforex is a great broker with great terms and with it we need not hide anything. Many times people go with false promises or bonus promotions made by some fake brokers and they have to then face the consequences.
    If you realize that you've been trading with bad brokers then why don't you get out from there and start investing the money to better ones? that's the logic we must do with our money and keep us safe from such tricks from bad guys, no need to do more attempts to stay in bad place to trade. no more hiding take profit and stop loss in market because it's very useless thing to do because brokers can see whatever we do with our trading. it's just not their responsibility to take actions or profits for our trades, but they can still monitor us.

Not allowed!

Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192 LastLast