Thread: Hidden TP and SL

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104

Hidden TP and SL

dear members

i have a software that is used to hide SL and TP. it is necessary for them who do trading at market maker or bookies ( not as a real broker ), because they just hunt their client's SL and do not want to see their clients get some profit,
    but if we trade at roboforex, i guess we do not need it, because it is a real broker who as our bridge to the biggest market ,

besides to hide TP and SL. also at this sofware , there is a way to set trailing stop loss where it is not limited like a default trailing stop loss at mt4 ( 15 pips ) , user can set it minimal 1 pip.

if you interest with it. please download hiden TP-SL.zip

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Well, this is a very good news as far as I am concerned. I heard that some brokers are cheating traders on this case too, but I do not think I have being a victim of that. But it is a very good post if I may say the truth. One thing I also want is if I can get a trading software that will help me hide my orders, it will be very great. Can you get that for me sir?

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    dear members

i have a software that is used to hide SL and TP. it is necessary for them who do trading at market maker or bookies ( not as a real broker ), because they just hunt their client's SL and do not want to see their clients get some profit,
    but if we trade at roboforex, i guess we do not need it, because it is a real broker who as our bridge to the biggest market ,

besides to hide TP and SL. also at this sofware , there is a way to set trailing stop loss where it is not limited like a default trailing stop loss at mt4 ( 15 pips ) , user can set it minimal 1 pip.

if you interest with it. please download hiden TP-SL.zip
    Brother, you don't need to trade with the brokers who are stop loss hunter and don't want you to make money, if we see the fluctuation of market then there might be 5 to 10 pips difference between brokers and that is normal, so if a broker is closing your trades upon reaching that limit then it is normal, no need to use this kind of robot that is totally useless.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    This is a good step, I appreciate. I think, roboforex is the best broker who protect the traders benefit always. Trading with proper TP and SL is very important and I am trying to trade with the ratio of TP and SL 1:3. I have to change the ration considering the market demand also. I am also trying to put TP and SL consulting the support and resistant also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the unrecorded of tp and the sl i work of those with the scripting by the ea. i guess those should be the best as having with the good logics on finel with the closing decision with the running order. different signals also should works by the returns of the occupation of indy system to refer of the points with the SL.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    Brother, you don't need to trade with the brokers who are stop loss hunter and don't want you to make money, if we see the fluctuation of market then there might be 5 to 10 pips difference between brokers and that is normal, so if a broker is closing your trades upon reaching that limit then it is normal, no need to use this kind of robot that is totally useless.
    [lang=id]maybe you think that it is a useless thing but maybe for some of them will think that it is useful, now all is back to us , what is our needs at this business, and i see that all depends to them for how to use and overcome some situation , because we knew that not all brokers are good,
    i have ever seen a big difference between some brokers about it, let say one broker just showed 50 pips when there was a fluctuation but at a bad brokers it showed more than a hundred pips, what did you think about it ? not 5 pips as you said above, did you ever compare them ? i have made experiments with compared them and more than 20[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    hello dear in my opinion we must need to set stop loss and take profit too because it is a very good thing in the trading business my dear in this way we can save us to get huge loss by it my dear it is a rally good business and we should do our work with honesty.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Right brother robo forex is a very good broker I am also doing trading with them since a long time and I like their spread charges very very less rather than other broker I think our stop loss and take profit levels totally should be depend upon our trading strategy our risk should be much lesser rather than our reward levels

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Right brother robo forex is a very good broker I am also doing trading with them since a long time and I like their spread charges very very less rather than other broker I think our stop loss and take profit levels totally should be depend upon our trading strategy our risk should be much lesser rather than our reward levels
    I agree with this saying that roboforex is very good, and the use of this system is not needed with them. What the broker will do to make trading effective is in the system he is using. Most especially if you are the type that is using the ECN of the roboforex, you will know that it is a very tight spread that you can ever be happy with, nothing to hide there.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    I am also agree with you there are many brokers are hunting stop loss of their clients I never try to do trade with them because they are big cheaters in this business I know many of them but I not want to talk about them in this forum I personally suggest everyone to do trade with robo forex broker I am not saying this because I am a member of this forum seriously its spread, service, execution everything is perfect that's why I love this broker very much

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 78 123451151 ... LastLast