Thread: [langtitle=id]trading with SHI channel true[/langtitle]

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104

[langtitle=id]trading with SHI channel true[/langtitle]

[lang=id]dear members

i want to share an idea about trading with SHI, it is simple and easy to understand , we can use it to indicate the trend, and also support resistance with dynamic, and if the chart cross the line, it indicates that the trend is broken and will get a new trend, and if the chart still in the channel, just wait to get correction for making order , just see the picture please, and i want to get some feedback from all of you, let us share here,
    here is the picture
    SHI.JPG

and here is the file for [BSHI_Channel_true.zip[/B],[/lang]
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Nice so you are using trend following trading system in your strategy that's looking very nice and you are using support and resistance points use also this is looking a very good trading strategy but I don't have much idea about your strategy I will spend some time in my demo trading account with your strategy

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is not simple in my trading view. Too many lines are participating in this, and it could obviously not be that essay to fetch the signal from a market that is not stable. But you can continue it if it is working for you. The vertical line is standing as the trend line, what about the candle that broke and comeback through the line?. I do not really give in to this trading system.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is not simple in my trading view. Too many lines are participating in this, and it could obviously not be that essay to fetch the signal from a market that is not stable. But you can continue it if it is working for you. The vertical line is standing as the trend line, what about the candle that broke and comeback through the line?. I do not really give in to this trading system.
    It is not simply trading idea and trading method. I agree that trading must be simple and not so ambiguos way. I agree on fundamental analysis that offer simple way to trade. I agree on matter that fundamental move the price. Technical is just prediction analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    I think this is a very simple trading method he just trying to know about the market trend in it and I will use this method for sure I am not using this channel system but I am using trend lines that work same like this trading indicator but that's right that we can make our own strategy and analysis much better rather than following others

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    nice post and i think that if one can make it for him then he can get some pips and it is one of the most interesting one as here you can trade with proper strategy and with reverse as it is based on bollinger band so learn about the market and then make profit more with perfect strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]Good topic and excellent post you thanked
    In fact I've tried many of the indicators and experts, and then found that all traders are known for acting in the same way and the same behavior for all
    It can be used such as Bollinger bands such as support and resistance and can be used to tell the direction[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    As we know that the use of support and resistance points is very common and most important in forex bollinger bands is also a very good indicator which will give you a better idea about your support and resistance point I also want to use this type of trading system its looking a very good combination of channel raw and bollinger bands

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    I think its a very simple method of trading in this method we are following the market trend and I can see that thread creator is using bollinger bands also in this type of trading strategy. The combination of SHI channel and bollinger bands is looking very effective. You have to just follow a good capital management now best of luck sir

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    I think its a simple trading method don't know why some are getting its very hard. Basically you will able to know properly about this strategy when you will spend time in demo trading account I think this is a good trading strategy SHI channel and a good use of bollinger bands not bad at all I will test this trading strategy very soon in my demo account

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast