H4 trading strategy - Page 253
Page 253 of 261 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2608

Thread: H4 trading strategy

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4

H4 trading strategy

This strategy is useful for long term trading on H4 and D1 chart.i have been using this strategy since long and now planed to share with my friends.
    i have attached two indicators that are used in this strategy.just insert these indicator in you mt4.
    Firt indicator is in the form of lines.these lines indicator long term trend and the second indicator is in the form of stars.these stars give us signal for entry.
    I recommend its use for H4 chart.just follow the long term trend.support the market is bellow the yellow line,now you need to follow the red stars for sell entries as i have shown in the picture.
    remember to place a proper stop loss according to your risk reward ratio.Attachment 11596

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    I make use of the candle stick trading strategy and so I can make use of it on the any time frame. Furthermore, the only thing we can notice is that the time frame affects the result. So in recap, all I am saying is that I don't really think they have different trading strategies that works on different time frame actually.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    If we want to make money then we have to learn having a good strategy is good and also we need to know that the time frame becomes an important thing as well, trading with the right time frame will help make traders to become successful. I have learned and I see that the H4 time frame might not be that strong for traders to be able to make money with it full time, but I do understand that higher time frame gives better trading results.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    Trading with a long term strategy can give us higher chance to make more of profits from the market. The h4 system is one that can be profitable if we can trade with the right risk management. Higher time frames like the h4 can give us the chance to create a stronger trade and would sure work out for us. A strategy is important and its going to give us great opportunity to maintain real profits always.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Big time frames are always best for us we just need to make sure that we are using it wisely. If we do not know how to use big time frames then we can lose because big time frames always give us a confirm and a clear signal for trading. Otherwise small time frame can change nature at any time so these are little hard to identify.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by missphat View Post
    I make use of the candle stick trading strategy and so I can make use of it on the any time frame. Furthermore, the only thing we can notice is that the time frame affects the result. So in recap, all I am saying is that I don't really think they have different trading strategies that works on different time frame actually.
    To trade the market with the 4 hour time frame is good, i will still like to tell traders that they need to be careful about this. Traders can not be earnings all the time by virtue of the trading of the 4 hour time frame when they are specifically trading the strategies like candlestick, it might still be letting the trader to lose. I prefer trading breakout strategies with the 4 hour time frame.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    H4 time frame is best for us to earn good and big earning from this market and if we are us the trend line trading strategy then we can make easily 50 to 100 pips from this market easily within one or two days. A good trading strategy is one of the very best means to which we can trade good in forex. H4 is a strong trading chart that will give us the opportunity to make proper analysis that can have a high chance of giving us profits.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Experience trader always use higher time frames because we must have to learn more and more about trade and get experience we make easily successful trade plan by it more efforts we put for learning trough higher time frames in that way our trade are more perfectly we will gain success and make our trade more successful.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    There are huge priorities to work with the long term methods especially with the h4 strategies that good for us to detect the trend very simply and also to predict the right directions of the market also important way for us that important to get lot of earning and earning profitable trade results very perfectly from this market in the daily basis .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    The 4H time frame is only good for traders who are trading the long term system because you will need to involve so much pips as you stop loss when you are using this kind of time frame to execute your trades. Making analysis on this time frames is good but the risk involve is much. It is better for those who have small trading capital to make use of the lower time frames such as the H1 or the 15 minute time frames so that they would not have to risk too much of their trading capital.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Learning from demo accounts is a big effective factor that must be fulfill for a new trader as we give more timing on the demo accounts than we can come back more chances to get reliability in the real market that's why we have to learn basic elements form the demo accounts that have major part of our success in the real market.

Not allowed!

Page 253 of 261 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257 ... LastLast