H4 trading strategy - Page 225
Page 225 of 255 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2544

Thread: H4 trading strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4

H4 trading strategy

This strategy is useful for long term trading on H4 and D1 chart.i have been using this strategy since long and now planed to share with my friends.
    i have attached two indicators that are used in this strategy.just insert these indicator in you mt4.
    Firt indicator is in the form of lines.these lines indicator long term trend and the second indicator is in the form of stars.these stars give us signal for entry.
    I recommend its use for H4 chart.just follow the long term trend.support the market is bellow the yellow line,now you need to follow the red stars for sell entries as i have shown in the picture.
    remember to place a proper stop loss according to your risk reward ratio.Attachment 11596

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    This trading strategy is same like the arrow signals in which we are use the arrow signals for enter and exit in our trading and in this trading we are use the star for enter and exit in our trading. They are tell us that when to enter and when to exit from our trading with good profit. The moving average indicators is gives confirmation of trend to traders which is also important part of this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    I like this trading strategy in which we are follow the star and moving average trading signals in our trading. The H4 time frame is make this trading strategy more accurate because high time frame signals are always help traders to make some profit from this market. I think this is the good way of trading and I must use it and earn profit with it easily from this market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by choaa View Post
    This trading strategy is same like the arrow signals in which we are use the arrow signals for enter and exit in our trading and in this trading we are use the star for enter and exit in our trading. They are tell us that when to enter and when to exit from our trading with good profit. The moving average indicators is gives confirmation of trend to traders which is also important part of this business.
    I will not say that this forex strategy is like trading the arrow, i think that it is the article starter who manually drew that arrow line, so that we can know what he is trying to say here. It is not really a good forex strategy as i am concerned, i can not use it due to the involvement of the custom indicator in trading it. What i only like with this strategy is the fact that it uses the 4 hour chart for trading, nothing else.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    H4 is one of the reliable and best trading strategies that play vital role for the existence and sustainable profits from this market. so we can get ourself in the way of success with use of secure and meaningful trading strategies by giving lot time to it for understanding and working well with that strategy. so, i also big fan to use H4 charts for reliable income.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Strategy we can build with the h4 chart can be helpful and can be strong enough to give traders the possible means to earn. A good trading strategy is important and this system will however give us the real opportunity to build a working trade in this business. I see this time frame to be my favorite and most of the times I do make more of my trading plans with this chart as I know the signal I can come up with it will live to be very decisive in helping me to trade profitable on time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    H4 is one of the reliable and best trading strategies that play vital role for the existence and sustainable profits from this market. so we can get ourself in the way of success with use of secure and meaningful trading strategies by giving lot time to it for understanding and working well with that strategy. so, i also big fan to use H4 charts for reliable income.
    You know, 4H is just a time frame and can't be a trading strategy, in the sense that the strategy that we make use of on the daily time frame, we can also do the same thing on the 4H time frame and so therefore get to have a good trading result, for instance, I use price action and the least time frame I can go lower is the 4 Hour time frame because I needed to have quality trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    Yes, the 4 hour chart is very reliable, i have used it for trading many times. But i still prefer to trade forex field with the use of the daily chart, that is due to the forex strategy i am using. The higher time frame is what is best used with the price action strategy, if i am using the 4 hour chart with my analysis on good strategy, i do not get much results the way i get it if i was trading it with the daily time frame.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Yes, the 4 hour chart is very reliable, i have used it for trading many times. But i still prefer to trade forex field with the use of the daily chart, that is due to the forex strategy i am using. The higher time frame is what is best used with the price action strategy, if i am using the 4 hour chart with my analysis on good strategy, i do not get much results the way i get it if i was trading it with the daily time frame.
    h4 is my secondary choice to help me analyze market. my best time frame remains with daily chart as it is very suitable to help me locate the possible entry by following market in trend or reversal. h4 becomes my secondary because i use it to confirm more patterns to increase my analysis. sometimes i do not use it too because i already got my signals from my main chart. still, h4 is a good trade and recommended for traders who wants to trade in swing or long term.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    This is the good thread of the trading , this is the good strategy for moving of the market . the market can move the every time they will not do same thing all the time . i cannot use the risky way to earn money from the trading . trend can be use in the different . we can easily earn money by working with patient in the trading .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 7
    I like the h4 strategy which is great in the purpose of making the profitable trade because this strategy is highly effective and properly good for making the reliable income and we can also see the market trend and we can follow it entirely in the right manners so we have the knowledge first and then we use the experience more to make success possible with using the long time frames methods .

Not allowed!

Page 225 of 255 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235 ... LastLast