H4 trading strategy - Page 3
Page 3 of 226 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: H4 trading strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4

H4 trading strategy

This strategy is useful for long term trading on H4 and D1 chart.i have been using this strategy since long and now planed to share with my friends.
    i have attached two indicators that are used in this strategy.just insert these indicator in you mt4.
    Firt indicator is in the form of lines.these lines indicator long term trend and the second indicator is in the form of stars.these stars give us signal for entry.
    I recommend its use for H4 chart.just follow the long term trend.support the market is bellow the yellow line,now you need to follow the red stars for sell entries as i have shown in the picture.
    remember to place a proper stop loss according to your risk reward ratio.Attachment 11596

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Wow that's looking very good sir what a great long term entry but I think in sideways market condition it will give you false signals too. I think you are using good buying and selling star one indicator also which will give you a good idea about the analysis. Hope you are making good profit consistently with this strategy

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    it is long term system that higher time frames is used for it, and we knew that the line is used to see the trend and the starts is like support resistance and we can use them as entry point and exit point, and of course, we need SL and TP with relevant, because sometimes the market have big volatile or long spike that will touch SL and then move back again
    how if we use it for short term, did you ever try it?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542
    I think it will work very well in short term market too. But we will able to get few amount of pips, Long term time frames are much accurate to know about a good market trend direction so I always use kind of methods in long term charts only. For now I am using H4 time frame for trend following trading strategy. For short term goal we can try in H1 time frame but don't have any experience with h1 time frame

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Better to use this type of trading system in long term market. So for me long term strategy will work very well with this type of trend following trading system. Personally I use trend line and my own logic and analysis to know about a trend direction. One thing is very good in this strategy that is H4 time frame selection, H4 time frame suit a lot for this strategy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 30
    thanks dear member for sharing this strategy and these two wonderful indicators which may help us how to determine the points of entry and the points of exiting of the trades . we also should make a back test of our good way and of our analyzing . to be sure of using them on the reals accounts . in order not to happen any losses

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    What a lovely trading means, I am suing a similar trading system, and I am getting good results of trading with it. If a trader use the tick line to get the over all trend of the market, that star-like indicator will be the one that will be raking the pips for the trader, it is very good to have the best results in the market when one is good in doing it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 206
    Given: 313
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Better to use this type of trading system in long term market. So for me long term strategy will work very well with this type of trend following trading system. Personally I use trend line and my own logic and analysis to know about a trend direction. One thing is very good in this strategy that is H4 time frame selection, H4 time frame suit a lot for this strategy
    Maybe it would be better if we add other indicators to detect ranging market and market trends, I have a good indicator for detecting ranging and market trends, but this indicator works by detect the condition of the market based on the slope of the price chart form, and very repaint. So I do not use it anymore. I think this strategy is very simple and I know that trader can be a profitable with this system if he is disciplined and have good risk-reward ratio. and can also trade with a good filter.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Its same like a moving average based trading strategy, I think there are many other indicator's which can give us better idea about the ranging market, that's good rina ji if you are able to handle these types of situation in a good way then its perfect for you, personally I only follow support and resistance points and use trend line for better market trend understanding

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes i guess the yellow lines helps on referring of the longer terms of trend on directing of options with the decision on calling of the good requests on submitting commands.
    as those to differs of the use with the plain on waiting of the double confirmation regarding of opposite direction of trend movesment with the works on evaluation.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Its same like a moving average based trading strategy, I think there are many other indicator's which can give us better idea about the ranging market, that's good rina ji if you are able to handle these types of situation in a good way then its perfect for you, personally I only follow support and resistance points and use trend line for better market trend understanding
    Yeah right its a moving average and trend following trading strategy. But we all know very well that we have to avoid this in side ways market and can use other indicator to utilize ranging market well in our trading. We can make a lot of money in ranging market also just need a good use of couple of best indicator's for that

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 226 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast