H4 trading strategy - Page 2
Page 2 of 225 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: H4 trading strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4

H4 trading strategy

This strategy is useful for long term trading on H4 and D1 chart.i have been using this strategy since long and now planed to share with my friends.
    i have attached two indicators that are used in this strategy.just insert these indicator in you mt4.
    Firt indicator is in the form of lines.these lines indicator long term trend and the second indicator is in the form of stars.these stars give us signal for entry.
    I recommend its use for H4 chart.just follow the long term trend.support the market is bellow the yellow line,now you need to follow the red stars for sell entries as i have shown in the picture.
    remember to place a proper stop loss according to your risk reward ratio.Attachment 11596

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Good, this strategy for market trend, I just want to know how you distinguish between sideway and trending market by using this template? Because I think it would be difficult to distinguish between sideway market and trend market if we do not understand the market or dont know about support - resistant area.
    Actually i use separate charts to find support and resistance levels.I mostly use two or more charts of same pair at one time for trading and analysis.here in shown pic i only have shown one chart with the indicators that i am using.Traders can use same or different chart for other analysis.support and resistance levels are always important,may a trader is working with any strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]Yes, my friend agreed to much of what she says, and because the long-term be somewhat, but also does not fit with all the accounts because the small capital needs to be simple and small targets commensurate with the size of the small capital easier
    So that it can continue
    When you are trading over the 15-minute time frame needs to small targets and ends quickly either trading on distant targets is not commensurate with the head of[/lang]

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    It is good to use H4 Time Frame as good consideration for long-term trading because H4 Time Frame will give description about what will happen in the future. If we knew about candlestick pattern, H4 Time Frame is good as consideration in making analysis because H4 Time Frame can give more accurate prediction about tendency for tendency of trending movement.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    You are right mate trend following trading strategies are always on top we can use support and resistance points and market trend to make a very good trading analysis in the market I also think that this strategy is very good for all trader's for new trader it could be a simple and very easy strategy to learn

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    You are right mate trend following trading strategies are always on top we can use support and resistance points and market trend to make a very good trading analysis in the market I also think that this strategy is very good for all trader's for new trader it could be a simple and very easy strategy to learn
    Thanks for motivation.i want to say thanks to all the fellow who have motivated me. i think we all should share long term trading strategies because in long term trading we can earn better as compared to the scalping because scalping takes much time and it risky as well but long tern trading is perfect method to earn big profits.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542
    Personally I like to use this type of moving average trading strategy I am not using any stars and arrows my analysis I am using CCI indicator to make analysis with my trend following trading system along with it I am using moving average fifty and twenty in my trading strategy, Now days I am doing more practice by adding ema 200 in my strategy by the way your trading system is also looking perfect

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    I believe that this is a strategy that is good, and the most important thing I see with it is that it is trend trading system. It may be trading reversal at times, but the trend and trend continuation is what I can see on the picture above, this means that this system will work perfectly well if the market is showing strong trend.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Yes dear you are very right here its because of trend following trading system its looking best for everyone. All we know that trend is our friend in forex market and we all have to follow the market trend we can't do trade against it. With good money management and risk management use we can gain good profit every month from this strategy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 206
    Given: 313
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Yes dear you are very right here its because of trend following trading system its looking best for everyone. All we know that trend is our friend in forex market and we all have to follow the market trend we can't do trade against it. With good money management and risk management use we can gain good profit every month from this strategy
    We need to follow the market trend, and every traders have their own way to follow the market trend, It seem like easy to follow the market trend, but in reality this is not easy thing, lol. Many tricky in the market, I'm still learning about the fundamentals, but not about the economic data news.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    You are right mate there are many ways to check about the market trend at the time of trading many people think that by using moving average it will be much easier to know about the market trend but we have to keep many things in our mind like moving average not work well in sideways condition, we have to choose a good currency pair for trading, Along with we need a very good patience too.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 225 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast