H4 trading strategy - Page 218
Page 218 of 226 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2253

Thread: H4 trading strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4

H4 trading strategy

This strategy is useful for long term trading on H4 and D1 chart.i have been using this strategy since long and now planed to share with my friends.
    i have attached two indicators that are used in this strategy.just insert these indicator in you mt4.
    Firt indicator is in the form of lines.these lines indicator long term trend and the second indicator is in the form of stars.these stars give us signal for entry.
    I recommend its use for H4 chart.just follow the long term trend.support the market is bellow the yellow line,now you need to follow the red stars for sell entries as i have shown in the picture.
    remember to place a proper stop loss according to your risk reward ratio.Attachment 11596

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 22
    I am very sure that any of us are no stranger to this kind of beautiful H4 time frame trading system because we have deliberate so much on things like this here on this forum. One of the ways this kind of trading system can work out very well is when we have a very good trend in the market , a market that has a very good direction without too much pull back from the market that can always confuse traders into making some mistakes.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    I am very sure that any of us are no stranger to this kind of beautiful H4 time frame trading system because we have deliberate so much on things like this here on this forum. One of the ways this kind of trading system can work out very well is when we have a very good trend in the market , a market that has a very good direction without too much pull back from the market that can always confuse traders into making some mistakes.
    While l.earning itself we have to learn about the timeframes too and how different timeframes can have different effect on our trading. Any time frames and strategy will be beautiful when our results are beautiful and for that we need strng understanding. I am into shot term and intraday trading but not scalping and for my trading I like to go with the H1 or H4 chart setups.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    H4 trade strategy need a long time frame for processing and making the market very clear image is possible if we done our working on the H4 strategy that is suitable and also very effective for analyse the market completely so this is really useful and greatly perfect for making suitable results easily .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    The H4 trading is mainly for long term traders,taking trades from the H4 charts can last for days depending on the power of the trend,but it is very good because trades from there are usually more accurate than you will have with other lower time frame,but patience is very required if we are going to trade H4.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    This strategy is very good we can earn a lot of money by using the h4 trading strategy . this strategy is really perfect and also use by long term strategy . we can use the support and resistance in the trading it is best way of earning money . forex is just like money making machine , we earn a lot of money by using h4 trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 72
    I would personally say out of experience that this time frame is one of the best time frame we can make strong analysis that will give us the opportunities to make real profits from trading. As a swing trader and an intraday trader, I can make strong market analysis with this time frame and still have all it would take to build good profits. This strategy is good and if we can further trade better with good risk management it will indeed help.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 4
    H4 time frames are very good to find support resistance levels in chart. H4 strategies mean that trader uses all trading session to wait for results starting from the London session open till it is closed. There are intraday trends and trader uses the movement to earn profit in forex market. H4 strategies are profitable as they use to take all day currency movement.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 130
    The learning we do is going to depend on us as a trader, winning takes a whole lot of discipline and I am sure that the analysis we have done on the use of those higher time frame is going to be profitable, we shouldn't be in a hurry though, but we need to be more about getting the quality time frame we can trade with.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 22
    Thanks for sharing this beautiful H4 time frame trading system with us your friend, and i am very sure it is your interest in our success that made this to happen. You have a very good heart my dear friend. This is one of the good trading system that we all suppose to look at very well because it has a very good pedigree to help us make some good trades from the market. The daily or the H4 time frame with the use of the moving average is one of the best and the most profitable system i have seen, but getting trades on this time frame is not too common.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    4H time frame is a good time frame that work almost with any strategy, there are a lot of strategies buildup with the use of the 1H and 4H times frames cause it's more easier and simple to analyze the market with this time frame and the same time it will be easier making daily and weekly profit with the time frame that's why they are commonly use than other time frames.

Not allowed!

Page 218 of 226 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222 ... LastLast