H4 trading strategy.
Page 1 of 141 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: H4 trading strategy.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4

H4 trading strategy.

This strategy is useful for long term trading on H4 and D1 chart.i have been using this strategy since long and now planed to share with my friends.
    i have attached two indicators that are used in this strategy.just insert these indicator in you mt4.
    Firt indicator is in the form of lines.these lines indicator long term trend and the second indicator is in the form of stars.these stars give us signal for entry.
    I recommend its use for H4 chart.just follow the long term trend.support the market is bellow the yellow line,now you need to follow the red stars for sell entries as i have shown in the picture.
    remember to place a proper stop loss according to your risk reward ratio.pic44.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    What a wonderful trading strategy I think the yellow ones will be moving average indicator and yes you are right that's a downtrend movement in the market long term trading is always very profitable for now i am learning about long term trading and spending a lot of time on my practice

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    well i am trading on higher time frame h4 or d1 i use candlesticks ut i only trade short term sell trade it will help to take good entry point thanks for sharing good indicator can i use this on d1?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Looking at the indicator and the settings of the trader with explanations about them, I can say that it is very good. The main thing now is to have good trading determination and discipline with this. This is a good trading system that will tell you the overall trend with the yellow line, and the red star will be the scrapping means for the trader This is good..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    What a wonderful trading strategy I think the yellow ones will be moving average indicator and yes you are right that's a downtrend movement in the market long term trading is always very profitable for now i am learning about long term trading and spending a lot of time on my practice
    It means that you are very comprehensive understanding those technical analysis and indicator. I think you are very smart person. I agree that trad need not just the good thinking, but also trader need more than calm mind. You must development the greater mind that think

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    @Khimi234
    dear.i have used it for long term trading and after getting positive results i have shared it with forum members.if you are interested in long term trading then you can try it.

@zahid
    yes dear,if you would use it in D1 trading chart,you would get more accurate results but you must use small lot with tight money management and the use of stop loss is must for successful trading.

@cozard007
    Thanks a lot sir,for such a motivation.I have been using this indicator for long time.It was working for me,that's way ,i have shared it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    what a helpful trading strategy it will work so good on this time frame and it is looks like moving average crossover strategy .so i am sure it will works nice because it is depend on technical indicators which is moving average so i like this strategy so much and i will use it .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    This strategy is very good because we are following the market trend in this strategy personally I also like to use moving average every trader should use this indicator because only moving average is that indicator which will tell you very easy about the market trend without any kind of hard work its a very simple method to understand about the market trend with moving average

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    @mohamed reda
    This strategy is really working.that's way i have shared it here.its great for long term trading.

@Hukam
    thanks a lot for motivation.This strategy is really simple and perfect for technical trading in long term.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Good, this strategy for market trend, I just want to know how you distinguish between sideway and trending market by using this template? Because I think it would be difficult to distinguish between sideway market and trend market if we do not understand the market or dont know about support - resistant area.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Page 1 of 141 123451151101 ... LastLast