Are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone?
Page 1 of 67 123451151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 664

Thread: Are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone?

    hello dear traders in robo forex forum ?
    i mt wondering whether you trade with your mobile phone? if so have you benefited
    so much there?
    if you have andriod os window os or iphone there then you may install mt4
    platform on your phone , most brokers will support these osfor installing mt4 ;which i think you can enjoy trading so much there
    wish you all enjoy a nice trade in forex market.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,370
    yeah only some time i am doing trading with mt4 terminal in my mobile phone i am using an android mobile for now its very easy to find meta trader 4 terminal for mobile in the robo forex broker site i am using mobile trading since couple of months but for now I am doing full time trading and spending my all time in front of my computer

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    yeah only some time i am doing trading with mt4 terminal in my mobile phone i am using an android mobile for now its very easy to find meta trader 4 terminal for mobile in the robo forex broker site i am using mobile trading since couple of months but for now I am doing full time trading and spending my all time in front of my computer
    i agree with you we can trade with our mobile phone many of trader us mobile for trading but i am new so i trade on my computer because i want to learn forex trading business it is a great business. and it is very popular in this world.after that i should be use mobile phone for trading because i like mobile trading.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by rashid636 View Post
    i agree with you we can trade with our mobile phone many of trader us mobile for trading but i am new so i trade on my computer because i want to learn forex trading business it is a great business. and it is very popular in this world.after that i should be use mobile phone for trading because i like mobile trading.
    I am still doing trading in my computer and not following any mobile phone, since my journey but now days trader's can choose any smart phone which suit for their broker mt4 phone terminal. I think you are a new trader mate so start with computer mt4 terminal learning, because there will be bigger screen and will help you to learn deeply and clearly too.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    I am still doing trading in my computer and not following any mobile phone, since my journey but now days trader's can choose any smart phone which suit for their broker mt4 phone terminal. I think you are a new trader mate so start with computer mt4 terminal learning, because there will be bigger screen and will help you to learn deeply and clearly too.
    [lang=id]if want to feel comfortable do trading with use smartphone so it is better to choose the smartphone with wide display, it is very important for us to get wide display to analyze the graph at mt4, so we can see the chart with good,
    but, i prefer to use laptop 14" for trading, not too big, not too small[/lang]

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]if want to feel comfortable do trading with use smartphone so it is better to choose the smartphone with wide display, it is very important for us to get wide display to analyze the graph at mt4, so we can see the chart with good,
    but, i prefer to use laptop 14" for trading, not too big, not too small[/lang]
    Now days we can do trade with bigger mobile phones screen too so its not necessary to use any laptop. But I would suggest trader's to use laptop or computer mt4 terminal if they are doing trading as a full timer trader or choose forex trading as their profession. So are you using mobile or laptop for trading sir? Do you have laptop 14 inch?

  7. #7
    Registered user mohabbat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Trading acount
    Posts
    1,506
    I am using meta trader 4 from android phone. Meta trader 4 is my trading platform and my gadget is android phone. I do not desktop or Laptop is best trading capable gadget. To me android phone is best for trading because I can take phone anywhere I want to. Nevertheless It is easy to conduct. So from all way meta trader 4 and android is best for my trading career.
    Don't loss you hope.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    yeah only some time i am doing trading with mt4 terminal in my mobile phone i am using an android mobile for now its very easy to find meta trader 4 terminal for mobile in the robo forex broker site i am using mobile trading since couple of months but for now I am doing full time trading and spending my all time in front of my computer
    Android sets are very good and peoples can easily work on the android. robo plat form is available in the play store you can down load and use it easily like a system.. and no any problem in the plat form because this is running fine and work good. may be you can feel better from the system mt4 platform because this is best..

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,919
    No buddy i don't have any kind of mobile phone for trading i am a part time trader for now in this field so not using any mobile i think after 2,3 years i will use a mobile phone for trading i want to do a full time trading in coming years in forex so have to prepare for that properly we can't spend our all the time in front of our computer so mobile trading is also necessary

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    No buddy i don't have any kind of mobile phone for trading i am a part time trader for now in this field so not using any mobile i think after 2,3 years i will use a mobile phone for trading i want to do a full time trading in coming years in forex so have to prepare for that properly we can't spend our all the time in front of our computer so mobile trading is also necessary
    MT4 is used on a PC is different from that used on the MT4 mobile phones, because phones usually have a very limited specs, so not all features can be added to the mobile trading, while the frequently used files on MT4 certainly still can be read by mobile MT4.
    I can help you, this is why I started the thread
    In my initial post I have explained what is the solution. What part of it is not clear?

    If you want tell me what Linux version you have and I'll tell you how to proceed exactly.

Page 1 of 67 123451151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •