Are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone? - Page 67
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667

Thread: Are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

Are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone?

hello dear traders in robo forex forum ?
    i mt wondering whether you trade with your mobile phone? if so have you benefited
    so much there?
    if you have andriod os window os or iphone there then you may install mt4
    platform on your phone , most brokers will support these osfor installing mt4 ;which i think you can enjoy trading so much there
    wish you all enjoy a nice trade in forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Yes am trading with meta trader 4 platform and according to my experience it's a very good and reliable platform to trade with, I have used mt4 both on computer and mobile device and both of them work very well but this days am more focus trading with my mobile device because it's more convenient for me to trade with, mt4 is really a good terminal that we all love to use.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes I am already using metatrader 4 on my personal computer laptop and also now I am using it on my mobile phone because it is very easy useful and ease of doing trading. it has all the options all the indicators expert Advisors and many more you can use anything to earn profit in forex market. Thank you very much to brocade farmer making MT4 software.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2
    Am doing my trading mostly with my mobile phone, though analysis is done mostly on my computer while I execute the trade on my mobile phone and keep tracks of the trades with my mobile phone as well, because I can take my mobile phone anywhere I want, it's more convenient for me to keep tracks of my trading performance with my mobile phone.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    Trading from a phone doesn't seem like a serious trading to me. Having the mobile app installed for a backup is fine - if there is a problem with electricity or internet or we need to urgently go somewhere we can manage our opened positions from it. But having it as the main trading device - it's just wrong. I can't even sit comfortably for a long time holding a mobile, let alone the tiny screen leaving too much space before our eyes, which can get filled with distractions pretty easily.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667